Explore the world of LEGO® NINJAGO® and the characters and vehicles in this #1 New York Times bestseller that contains an exclusive Jay minifigure and 48 new pages.
Also a Wall Street Journal bestseller and a USA Today Best-Selling book, LEGO NINJAGO: Character Encyclopedia, Updated Edition is now expanded with brand-new LEGO NINJAGO minifigures and sets, making it the ultimate book for your little ninja.
Read each character's ninja file to learn what makes each one special and unique, and find out which weapon each ninja uses. From Ninja to Nindroids to Sky Pirates, each character has a brilliantly-photographed page filled with amazing facts and trivia, such as which minifigure is the rarest and which minifigure can be found in the most LEGO NINJAGO sets.
Join the Masters of Spinjitzu and discover the secrets of the vehicles, weapons, and locations that make up the LEGO NINJAGO world with LEGO NINJAGO: Character Encyclopedia, Updated Edition.
- The book states that Chen, back when he was training Garmadon and Clouse, "wanted to defeat Master Wu and for evil to rule all." In "Spellbound," however, his younger self is depicted as someone who causes conflict for fun but does not have a specific vendetta against Wu or a plan for evil to rule all.
- The books states the dragon from 70602 Jay's Elemental Dragon is the Hydroelectric Dragon rather than the Elemental Lightning Dragon.
- The pages for the Morro Dragon and Master Wu Dragon are subtitled "Possessed Elemental Wind Dragon" and "Elemental Creation Dragon" respectively.
- Though the book covers information up to Skybound, the endpapers picture the ninja in their Honor robes, which would not appear until the following wave for "Day of the Departed."
- This was also the first product to feature Jay's new face print.
- In the set gallery, 70505 Temple of Light is given 2504 Spinjitzu Dojo's image.
- On Lasha's page, "headpiece" is misspelled as "headpiee".
- On the page for Cole ZX, it shows the Tread Assault though the captions refer to the Ultra Sonic Raider.