- This article is primarily about Chima's appearances within Ninjago. For more information on the realm, visit the article on Legends of Chima wiki.
This template is being added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit Ninjago Wiki:Manual of Style/Image Policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“Where'd you guys come from?”|
|— Laval after noticing Lloyd and Morro|
Chima is a massive, floating island hovering above an even larger world. Mostly comprised of jungles, swamps, and a few deserts, Chima is a generally warm and tropical place, with ice and snow being considered a phenomenon due to the warm climate.
In the middle of Chima is a floating mountain known as Mount Cavora, which is the source of Chi, liquid energy that can be harnessed for a near-infinite amount of different uses. In the skies is the Mother Sun, a mysterious being whose actions led to the creation of the land. Located near a lake is a stone known as the Forever Rock, a former hiding place for one of the Fire Harnesses and above an entrance to one of the other Sixteen Realms.
At an unknown point in time, Chima came into existence alongside the rest of the Sixteen Realms.
While Morro and Lloyd traversed dimensions during their battle for the Realm Crystal, they landed atop Chima's Spiral Mountain where Laval, Cragger, and their friends were sitting. Laval inquired what they were doing there, but Morro ushered them away to another realm before the two could reply.
While trying to reach the Ninja in the Never-Realm, Wu and P.I.X.A.L. open a portal to Chima, unleashing a group of Beavers on them. They return to their home realm after P.I.X.A.L distracts them with a broken broom they want to fix.
- 54. "Curseworld, Part II"
- 124. "The Kaiju Protocol" (portal)
- LEGO Dimensions (non-canon)
- Chima is one of the realms that does not have humans in it; instead, its inhabitants are anthropomorphic animals.
- The Mother Sun is similar to the Preeminent in that both are female deities that have an apparent control over their respective realms and are masters of a large group of beings with unique, distinct powers. Additionally, neither the Preeminent nor Mother Sun is seen talking within the show. It is possible that, like the Preeminent, the Mother Sun is the embodiment of Chima, or at least the alternate realm counterpart to the Preeminent.
- The footage of Chima seen in "Curseworld, Part II" is edited stock footage from "Ravens vs. Eagles," the fifteenth episode of Legends of Chima's first season. In the Ninjago version, Laval and Cragger stop moving after Laval says "where'd you guys come from?", while in the original episode, Laval and Cragger have more lines directly after that.
- A Beaver from Legends of Chima is seen at the beginning of "Ninjago Confidential."
- According to Tommy Andreasen, the First Spinjitzu Master may have brought the Serpentine from Chima.
- It's unknown whether the Cloud Kingdom affects Chima, whether residents of Chima go to the Departed Realm upon death, or whether disgraced warriors from Chima go to the Underworld.
- This is the only realm that is based off of a separate LEGO series.
- According to Tommy Andreasen, Chima would have been in Season 10 but it did not make the final cut.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/795726933149499393
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/792062045621452800
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/795732090771951616
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/811291781606309892
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/773933754280730625
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1302875780469395456