|“I'm sorry to inform you, but your father has passed. You have inherited his estate and lots and lots and lots of money.”|
|— Jay reading a letter in "Misfortune Rising"|
Cliff Gordon's estate is a giant and luxurious villa owned by actor Cliff Gordon. After Jay made his first wish, Nadakhan directed the Postman to Jay, who received a letter saying his father had died. Due to his death, the family estate was passed onto Jay, with Jay heading over to the villa to see for himself. Inside, he found an assortment of props, suits, and other items that Gordon used in his life. Eventually, Cole, Zane, Lloyd, and Nya arrived at the villa, which temporarily became the headquarters of the ninja.
- 1 History
- 2 Parts of House
- 3 LEGO.com description
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 References
Nadakhan causes the Postman to find Jay, delivering a letter informing him his father had died, and Jay inherited his estate. Jay initially races to Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk to check on Ed, and sees Edna in a chair, next to an empty chair where Ed would regularly be sitting. When Jay asks Edna where he is, she responds by saying "He’s no longer here." This scares Jay, but Ed walks in the door a second later. After Ed and Edna explain Jay is adopted and give him a key to the villa, he goes to check out his inheritance. He soon learns his birth father was the actor who played Fritz Donnegan.
Jay shows the other ninja around the villa, and it becomes their temporary headquarters.
Parts of House
A small forest is around the villa. A cobblestone path leads through it.
The first space after coming to the house is the main hall. there are also stairs to the second floor.
There is a dining place for serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A collection of trophies are on the shelf. In the middle of the room is a large sofa.
Secret Make-up room
It can be opened by moving a gold trophy. There are some items in the room:
- Costumes: Several costumes can be found inside.
- Shrine of Jay: Several photos of Jay and Jay's ZX gi.
- Make-up table: Photos of Cliff Gordon are seen in a mirror and Cliff Gordon's Handbook to Wooing Women.
A few bedrooms are located on the second floor.
Movie star Cliff Gordon lived in this palatial home for many years. Although Jay did not know that Gordon was his biological father, Gordon knew about Jay and followed his ninja career from the beginning. He kept a blue ninja outfit and pictures of Jay in his house to remind him of his son. Gordon also had a secret room in the house where he kept costumes and memorabilia from his movies. With the news that the late Gordon was his father, Jay is now the legal owner of his mansion.
- The trophy that doubles as the switch to the secret room is a miniature version of Cyrus Borg's statue from "The Surge."
- One of the images in Cliff's shrine is the wanted poster of the ninja. This indicates Cliff was alive and at his estate at some point after the ninja were framed in "Infamous."
- However, the poster's appearance is more likely an error or a detail with no in-universe significance: there are other photos on top of the poster, which implies a longer time span, and there are other photos that would not make sense for Cliff to have in the first place, such as the photo of Jay at the Temple of Light in "Codename: Arcturus."
- Kai is the only ninja who has never visited the villa, as he was imprisoned in the Djinn Blade when the ninja went.