The Cloud Kingdom is one of the realms. It is very peaceful, and tranquility flourishes. It can be accessed from Ninjago through the Blind Man's Eye, through use of the Realm Crystal, or if the inhabitants are willing to allow someone to enter.
- 1 History
- 2 Inhabitants
- 3 Visitors
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 References
The ninja were greeted in the Cloud Kingdom by Fenwick, who explained the nature of the world to them and revealed Morro's intentions to them, before imprisoning them with Nimbus. He then enabled Morro and his allies to enter the Cloud Kingdom after being contacted by Bansha, before leading them to the keeping place of the sword. However, Cole's ghostly nature enabled the ninja to escape and intercept Morro, and they pursued him in an effort to recover the sword. Nimbus briefly interfered with their plans, until Nobu—a monk not aligned with Fenwick's treachery—rewrote Fenwick's scroll of destiny to make him Nimbus' target instead. The ghosts and ninja then departed the Cloud Kingdom.
- 124. "The Kaiju Protocol" (portal)
- Ninjago Possession (non-canon)
- The Cloud Kingdom has three known methods of entry: the Blind Man's Eye, the Realm Crystal, and an unspecified entrance found by Bansha (which she called "the back door") that can be kept open by someone inside the realm itself.
- The kingdom's entrance gate resembles the set version of the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master, appearing in 70736.
- Tommy Andreasen doubts the Cloud Kingdom writers have control of the Overlord.
- In Season 10, the Cloud Kingdom was temporarily taken by the Oni until they were defeated.
- It is unknown whether the Cloud Kingdom affects Chima or other realms or whether residents of the Cloud Kingdom go to the Departed Realm upon death.
- The torso design on some of the monks resembles the Roman Emperor from Minifigures Series 9.
- This is fitting as the main architectural style of the realm seen is an amalgamation of Japanese and Roman architecture.
- The Sword of Sanctuary guards have the same faces as the lumberjacks seen in "The Invitation" and "Day of the Departed", the same helmet design as the Elemental Master of Gravity, and similar torso armor to Cole ZX. In Season 7, pictured in the Ninjago Museum of History's painting depicting the Battle for All of Time, there is a samurai warrior with the same torso as these guards.
- When asked if the Cloud Kingdom writers are controlled by someone else, Tommy Andreasen responded, "You should get such information from the show if it is relevant."
- The Cloud Kingdom resembles the Kingdom of Shintaro, as they are both elevated white and gold locations.
The images on Cloud Kingdom need to be organized.
In other media