|“Since Lloyd gave away his power, the Overlord's going after the only thing that can turn him into the Golden Master: the Golden Weapons.”|
|— Nya to the ninja|
|Season 3, Episode 6|
|Air date||July 13, 2014 (US)|
|Written by||Dan & Kevin Hageman|
|Directed by||Michael Helmuth Hansen|
"Enter the Digiverse"
Codename: Arcturus is the sixth episode of the third season of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, and is the 32nd episode overall. It first premiered on July 13, 2014, in the United States on Cartoon Network.
In the ocean's depths, Pythor leads the Nindroids in attaching balloons to the Overlord's preserved body, allowing them to raise the Nindroid MechDragon above water. With their leader secure, Pythor, General Cryptor, and the Nindroids take off towards the Lost City of Ouroboros.
At the Temple of Light, Lloyd gives up his Golden Power to restore the ninja's Elemental Powers. Garmadon expresses his concerns about Lloyd dividing his power, but Wu assures him that he must trust his son. Wu also reassures that they will find Cyrus Borg and stop Pythor, hoping that they will be able to rest once this is over. However, Garmadon responds by saying that since they are the protectors of Ninjago, rest doesn't come easily.
Later, at Borg Tower, Sensei Wu spots General Cryptor aboard a train heading for Ouroboros. He tries to send Jay and Cole to investigate, but they are fighting over Nya once more at Chan's Theater. Wu sends Kai instead, but the Red Ninja has become overconfident with the heroes' previous victory over the Overlord. As a result, he is attacked by Nindroids, and Pythor himself grabs him, tapes his mouth, and takes him prisoner.
Cole, Jay, Zane, and Lloyd discover the secret of Arcturus and head for Ouroboros. When they arrive, the floor opens, revealing the OverBorg's ultimate creation, Codename: Arcturus—a rocket designed to reach Delta V, the comet that contains the lost Golden Weapons.
The ninja release Kai and secretly board the rocket, preparing to go somewhere they never expected: space!
- Checkout Girl - Jennifer Hayward
- Fritz Donnegan - Jillian Michaels
- Cole - Kirby Morrow
- Cryptor - Richard Newman
- Garmadon - Mark Oliver
- Jay - Michael Adamthwaite
- Kai - Vincent Tong
- Lloyd Garmadon - Jillian Michaels
- Min-Droid - Michael Adamthwaite
- Narrator - Paul Dobson
- Nindroid Driver - Kirby Morrow
- Nya - Kelly Metzger
- P.I.X.A.L. - Jennifer Hayward
- Postman - Michael Adamthwaite
- Pythor P. Chumsworth - Michael Dobson
- Robo Usher 3000 - Brent Miller
- The Overlord - Scott McNeil
- Wu - Paul Dobson
- Zane - Brent Miller
For the transcript of the episode, click here.
- Endless Sea
- Dark Island
- The Golden Weapons were last seen in "Wrong Place, Wrong Time", where they were believed to have been destroyed after being used against the Mega Weapon. This episode reveals that the weapons survived the event and went into outer space.
- In this episode, Lloyd is first seen with his Stone Armor gi.
- The Hageman Brothers had a cameo appearance in the theater. This marks the first time they appear in the series. They appear a few more times within the next few seasons.
- As of this episode, the four original ninja finally have their elemental powers fully restored thanks to Lloyd.
- While pursuing the Nindroid convoy, Kai says "I love it when a plan comes together," a line associated with the character John "Hannibal" Smith from the 1980s TV series The A-Team.
- The way the ninja's allies shine Cole and Jay's elemental symbols in the sky to summon them is a reference to the Bat-Signal used to summon Batman.
- In this episode, the character of Arcturus is mentioned for the first time. Arcturus would play a greater role in the following season.
- When Dan Hageman is throwing popcorn at Jay, Nya, and Cole, Cole's eyebrows are nearly invisible.
- When Kai looks at the fire catch up to the oil a moment before it explodes the truck, his appearance is a mirror image of his usual self.
- When Zane asks the group if they remember when the ninja followed Garmadon back in time, Nya nods. It's unknown why she would recall these events, as only the individuals who were involved remember, which was shown when Lloyd did not remember them.
- When Pixal says that their facial recognition software picked up Cryptor, when the camera show Cryptor driving no one is next to him, but later and through out the episode Pythor can be seen sitting next to Cryptor.
For the gallery of the episode, click here.