The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“Hey! Those are Cole's parents, Lou, and - and - ugh, what's his mom's name again?”|
|— Kai and Zane, "Grief-Bringer"|
- In the sneak peek of Season 8 (from "The Mask of Deception"), Cole states that he's tired of losing people in his life. He is likely referring in part to his mother.
- It's possible Lou was initially harsh on Cole as the Master of Earth because he reminded him of Lilly or that Lou pushed Cole to become a dancer because he didn't want him to end up like his mother.
- The whereabouts and status of Cole's grandfather are unknown. Lou currently resides in Ninjago City.
- While Cole has Lou's eyebrows in his pre-Season 8 design, they more closely resemble Lilly's in his current design.
- In the flashback in "Dungeon Crawl!," however, young Cole has his current eyebrows.
- In the first draft of the "Day of the Departed" script, Cole and Lou were going to light a lantern for Cole's aunt, but it was changed, presumably to imply it was his mother.
- Half of the known family members have been victims of Hypnobrai hypnosis. Half have also unlocked the Spinjitzu Burst within their lifetimes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.