|"I was bitten by a snake."
Cole's hammer is a hammer owned by Cole. It is a long stick with a metal head on top of it, allowing it to be strong and very reliable in the heat of a fight. The hammer can also be used in melee battles.
One blow from Cole’s hammer can do serious damage to a Shark Army vehicle. Plus, Cole knows he looks cool when he’s carrying it.[link unavailable]
- 70609 Manta Ray Bomber
- 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon
- 70618 Destiny's Bounty
- 70632 Quake Mech
- 70637 Cole Spinjitzu Master
- 70643 Temple of Resurrection
- Way of the Departed (non-canon)
- Cole wields the hammer in the sets and promotional media for The LEGO Ninjago Movie, but he does not use one in the movie itself.
- It's stated in Chapter 2 of the non-canon novel, Way of the Departed, that the hammer was given to Cole by his father, Lou. However, the hammer is destroyed in Chapter 24, leaving the origins of his Season 8 hammer unknown.