- 1 History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
The chef fired Zane from his sushi restaurant after Zane accidentally dropped a fried egg on a child's head.
Under the Ship Captain's instruction, the chef prepared hamburgers to feed the ghosts who had taken over Stiix. When the chef became scared, he ran from the ghosts, but they chased after him and continued eating his food.
Working in Kryptarium Prison, the chef heard Cole insulting his baking, and he told the Earth Ninja that no one liked him and no one knew what his element was supposed to be. During lunch, the chef was picked up by the Giant Stone Warrior.
- 14. "Darkness Shall Rise"
- 35. "The Invitation" (no lines)
- 53. "Curseworld, Part I"
- 57. "Enkrypted"
- He uses a common LEGO chef torso, first seen in the Creator set, 9302 Community Builders Set, and later in a number of City sets.
- His face design is very similar to Soto's.
- He appears in the 2014 blooper reel, where he is known as Jamie Olive and plays Kozu. He is instructed by Michael Donovan to act as if he were simply chopping vegetables, but he acts in a very fearsome way and swings his knives around negligently, frightening the rest of the cast and crew.
- His name is a play on the famous chef Jamie Oliver and the food olive.
- According to the lunch lady in "Enkrypted," his favorite ninja is Jay.