- You may be looking for their real-life counterparts.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
Dan and Kevin were at the cinema watching a Fritz Donnegan film when they got interrupted by Jay and Cole arguing. The two glared at the group, warning them to be quiet. Eventually, they begin to throw popcorn at the group when Nya's communicator goes off.
Dan and Kevin were two prisoners locked up in Kryptarium Prison trying to dig their way out by using a spoon. Soon after, Cole came running and broke the wall in an effort to escape, to which the brothers yelled "Thank you!" The reason the two got locked up is unknown.
Still in prison, the brothers listened to Cole's speech about fighting the Anacondrai warriors.
As the ninja were being taken to their cells, the prisoners, including Dan and Kevin, were demanding for fresh meat.
Dan and Kevin Hageman were screenwriters hired by Dareth to help the ninja formulate a plan to infiltrate the Sky Pirates. The two suggest the group utilizes "Movie Magic" to make the infiltration easier. However, Ronin shot down their ideas, claiming that they were idiotic.
- 32. "Codename: Arcturus"
- 35. "The Invitation" (no lines)
- 43. "The Greatest Fear of All"
- 44. "The Corridor of Elders" (no lines)
- Dan is the one with the beard.
- The cameos are similar to Stan Lee's cameos in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Tommy Andreasen jokingly stated that the brothers were in prison for killing Garmadon, as they were the ones who wrote his death in the show.
- In "Wishmasters," Kevin and Dan are voiced by Ian James Corlett and Alan Marriott, respectively. It's unknown who voices them in their other appearances.
- Most of their appearances were added by WILFilm, but the Hageman Brothers wrote themselves into "Wishmasters", hoping to progress the story, because they were writing so fast and did not know how they would get Nadakhan back into the Teapot of Tyrahn.
- Though they were not widely released as minifigures, LEGO gave the real brothers minifigure versions of themselves as a gift.