The Dragon Armor is a set of armor that was once worn by the First Spinjitzu Master before he left the Realm of Oni and Dragons. It was located in Firstbourne's nest until it was found by the Iron Baron and Wu. The latter briefly wore it before his body returned to his normal, old age. It is comprised of the Dragon Chestplate, Dragon Helmet, and Dragon Shield.
Iron Baron takes possession of the armor and commands the Firstbourne to kill Wu. Wu tells Iron Baron that he had lied to him and that the armor was not what allowed the First Spinjitzu Master to control the Firstbourne. Rather it was the purity of his heart, something Iron Baron lacks. Wu then puts on the armor and holds the Dragonbone Blade, becoming the new Dragon Master. He rode on the Firstbourne on his way back to Ninjago.
Wu uses the armor and blade to fight against his brother, Garmadon, alongside Lloyd. However, Garmadon incapacitates Wu by blasting him off the edge of Borg Tower, leaving only the Dragonbone Blade for Lloyd to use. Wu wears the armor to assist Kai, Zane, Jay, Cole, and the Resistance to take down the Colossus.
- The Dragonbone Blade is the only piece of the Dragon Armor to be in all of the sets that are in the Realm of Oni and Dragons and appears more than the other pieces of the armor in season.
- Despite the rumors surrounding it, the Dragon Armor doesn't have special powers.
- It is unknown what happened to it, possibly Master Wu kept it or stored it in Borg Tower vaults or returned it together with the Firstbourne in Realm of Oni and Dragons.
- It's unknown how the Dragon Armor could fit both Wu and First Spinjitzu Master seeing as the latter was likely a child when he wore it (based on the information revealed about him from "Master of the Sea"), yet the former was a teenager when he had obtained it.
- There is a posibility that the First Spinjitzu Master could have shapeshifted to fit into the Dragon Armor, however it would then not make sense as to why it'd be forged larger than his own body size.
- It is likely the armor can shift it's own size to fit the wearer.