- Not to be confused with the episode.
Dyer Island is an island that is inhabited by Bob the Intern and formerly Milton Dyer. It is full of boobytraps and has statue protectors that shoot lasers when they detect activity near and around the Dyer Mansion.
The Prodigal Father (flashback)
Milton Dyer tells Unagami of how the game was going into beta testing, and introduced Scott. Dyer then asks Unagami to give Scott an intense experience before leaving, however, Unagami misunderstands this and Scott is absorbed into the game. After Dyer discovers this, he grows afraid of what he had created, and the company he worked for decided to shut the game down.
The ninja head to Dyer Island to find Milton Dyer. However, they encounter many traps before Bob the Intern turns them off. He answers all of the ninja's questions before they assume that Milton Dyer is Unagami.
- 130. "Dyer Island"
- 131. "Level Thirteen" (mentioned)
- 136. "The Maze of the Red Dragon" (mentioned)
- 142. "The Prodigal Father" (flashback)
- 143. "The Temple of Madness" (mentioned)
- This is the fifth island besides Ninjago to be revealed in the TV series, preceded by the Dark Island, Lighthouse Island, Chen's Island, Tiger Widow Island, and followed by the Island of the Keepers.
- The name of the island is a play on "dire", meaning either serious or poor quality.