|Earth||Earth (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
This template is being added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the Image Policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“You've never been farther underground. Never been more surrounded by the very thing that powers you. The Skull Sorcerer thought he was burying you, but what if he was actually bringing you closer to the earth? To the source of your elemental power?”|
|— Master Wu to Cole in "Dungeon Crawl!"|
Earth is one of the four main elements of Ninjago taught by Master Wu. It represents rock, dust, and other minerals of the ground. It corresponds with the Scythe of Quakes, the Earth Dragon, and the Elemental Earth Dragon, and is generally associated with the color black or brown.
When the Ninja were training Lloyd in Dareth's dojo, they discovered that Lloyd is capable of using all the elemental powers, including Earth, without the use of a Golden Weapon when Lloyd caused a fissure inside the dojo while chopping boards in half.
During a battle between the Elemental Alliance and the Anacondrai, the Master of Earth was manipulated by Chen to turn against his own and create a large rift in the earth that disoriented the members of the alliance.
- Geokinesis/Terrakinesis - The user is able to manipulate and generate rocks, dust, and earth. They can also control massive amounts of the earth (for example a mountain). The user can change and manipulate any type of terrain (for example a mountain or a valley).
- Sand/Dirt Manipulation(Psammokinesis) - Some users of this element can create, shape, and manipulate sand and dirt, commonly to trap enemies (As displayed by the Earth Elemental Blade).
- Petrification - The users can immobilize enemies by covering them in a layer of earth, as shown by a Stone Warrior petrified by Lloyd.
- Tectokinesis - Gives the user (possibly only a very powerful one), the ability to move tectonic plates, and generate fractures and chasm (As displayed by Garmadon's Mega Weapon).
- Earthquake Generation - It can be used to cause earthquakes and fissures. Also, the user can create shaking tremors along surfaces (walls, ceilings, etc.) to create dust and dust particles to discover a hidden enemy. This ability can also be used to generate vibrations and rupture the ground.
- Shockwave Generation - The user has the ability to create giant shockwaves.
- Superhuman Strength - Some users of Earth have demonstrated the ability to possess superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Durability- Some Elemental Masters of Earth are able to withstand attacks and harms.
- Geo-Thermokinesis - Some users of Earth may be able to generate or manipulate magma or lava.
- Elemental Shield - The user can create an Earth Elemental Shield.
Via the user's True Potential
- Earth Mimicry - The user can temporarily transform their body completely into the earth.
- Earth Punch - The user can transform their arms into magma/molten rock and punch through anything, excluding Vengestone and corrupted Ice. This ability does not have a specific meaning as True Potential does, but rather it is simply a higher level of the Earth power. Cole is the first Master of Earth to have this ability and it is exclusive to the Earth element.
The symbol of Earth appears to be a gorilla, as seen on a few of Cole's gis. This likely represents Cole's strength.
- Despite the element being named as such, it has been pointed out in the show by the characters (specifically, a prisoner in Kryptarium in Episode 57) that they do not know what "Earth" is, [ Are there any other examples? ] which implies that the planet on which Ninjago takes place is not called this.
- Cole's Elemental Shield is pure black and gray energy, with no hint of the brown, green, or orange colors seen in his other elemental abilities.
- It's possible that the powers of Earth and Fire could be combined to create magma.
The images on Earth need to be organized.