|Earth||Earth (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
Earth is one of the four main elements of Ninjago taught by Master Wu. It represents rock, dust, and other minerals of the ground. It corresponds with the Scythe of Quakes, the Earth Dragon, and the Elemental Earth Dragon, and is generally associated with the color black or brown.
When the Ninja were training Lloyd in Dareth's dojo, they discovered that Lloyd is capable of using all the elemental powers, including Earth, without the use of a Golden Weapon when Lloyd caused a fissure inside the dojo while chopping boards in half.
During a battle between the Elemental Alliance and the Anacondrai, the Master of Earth was manipulated by Chen to turn against his own and create a large rift in the earth that disoriented the members of the alliance.
- Geokinesis/Terrakinesis - The user is able to manipulate and generate rocks, dust, and earth. They can also control massive amounts of earth (example: a mountain). The user can change and manipulate any type of terrain (for example: a mountain or a valley).
- Psammokinesis - Some users of this element can create, shape and manipulate dirt, commonly to trap enemies (As displayed by the Earth Elemental Blade).
- Petrification - The users can immobilize enemies by covering them in a layer of earth, as shown by a Stone Warrior petrified by Lloyd.
- Tectokinesis - Gives the user (possibly only a very powerful one), the ability to move tectonic plates and generate fractures and chasm (As displayed by Garmadon's Mega Weapon).
- Earthquake Generation - It can be used to cause earthquakes and fissures. Also, the user can create shaking tremors along surfaces (walls, ceilings, etc.) to create dust and dust particles to discover a hidden enemy.
- Superhuman Strength - Some users of Earth have demonstrated the ability to possess superhuman strength.
Via the user's True Potential
- Earth Mimicry - The user can temporarily transform their body completely into earth.
Via the user's RX powers
- Earth Punch - The user can transform their arms into magma/molten rock and punch through anything, excluding vengestone.
The symbol of Earth appears to be a gorilla, as seen on a few of Cole's gis. This likely represents Cole's strength.
- Despite the element being named as such, it has been pointed out in the show by the characters that they do not know what "Earth" is, which implies that the planet on which Ninjago takes place is not called this.
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|