- Were you looking for the set?
The ElectroMech is a ninja vehicle created for the Tournament of Elements. It is a large blue, gold, black, and brown mech that was built as a trap for Jay by Master Chen's forces. It has two blasters on its right hand to shoot at enemies and opponents.
The ElectroMech was one of the "gifts" that Chen put around his island to help the elemental fighters in the search for Nya. Jay eventually found it and reluctantly climbed aboard, as his leg was broken and he didn't want to walk anymore. The mech recognized the master of lightning, turning blue, and Jay set off in it to continue his search. He later used it in a battle with Clouse and his stone mech but lost when Clouse activated the self-destruct by accident. Jay was captured along with the rest of the Elemental Masters except for Lloyd and his father.
The mech was eventually repaired and Jay used it during the search for Skylor.
Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
The ninja used the ElectroMech to reach Chen's palace after arriving on his island.
Jay used his mech, while the others used their own again once more, to scale the treacherous mountain, the Wailing Alps, and get to the Blind Man's Eye at the top. However, when Morro noticed their arrival, he ordered Bansha to use her deafening scream to create an avalanche, sending all the ninja's mechs toppling down the side of the mountain. Jay's ElectroMech was destroyed when it crashed into a large rock jutting out of the ground, shattering apart on impact and launching Jay out onto the mountain.
The ElectroMech is capable of running, walking, jumping, and everything of the sort; it can also wield a Jadeblade in its left hand, or any other type of weapon. The Mech's right hand is made up of two blasters, each able to cause damage to the user's enemies.
Join forces with Jay and his amazing Electro Mech to take on the villain Eyezor. Get in the mech’s cockpit and stride into battle with the cool spinning blade and sword. Woah! Watch out for Eyezor’s vehicle armed with a powerful shooter firing at you! There are also dangerous spiders and scorpions to avoid! You must triumph in this battle between good and evil, and lead the ninjas to victory!
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
- It is Jay's first Mech, and one of the few large ones in the series.
- This is one of the few vehicles to appear in seasons after its debut.
- It is the second mech used by a main character after they broke their leg: the first was Lloyd's Golden Mech.
- Despite being left on Chen's Island, it appears in "The Temple on Haunted Hill" and "Peak-a-Boo." The ninja might have gone over to Chen's Island after the events of the Tournament of Elements and retrieved it, probably with the Destiny's Bounty.
- If Michael Adamthwaite could change anything about the script, he would want to make the ElectroMech bigger and more different.
Samurai Mech · Fire Mech · Golden Mech · Earth Mech · ElectroMech · Ice Mech · Salvage M.E.C. · Samurai X Mech (P.I.X.A.L.) · Firstbourne Mech · Titan Mech · Mech Jet · Blue Dragon · Stone Mech · APS suits · Power Up Mech · Cole's mech
Samurai Mech (Stone Army) · Security Mechs · Nindroid MechDragon · Golden Master's mech · Clouse's stone mech · Anacondrai Battle Mechs · Ronin's Mech (non-canon) · Mech-enstein · Chenosaurus · Skulkin mechs · Iron Doom · Empire Dragon · Snake Mech
The LEGO Ninjago Movie mechs