|“When is a Venomari truly defeated? When the Nindroid rolls . . . Snake eyes!”|
|Season Mini-Series, Episode 4|
|Air date||December 19, 2018|
|Written by||Tommy Andreasen|
|Directed by||Sanne Dirckinck-Holmfeld|
"The Weekend Drill"
Elemental Rider is the fourth short film from the Tales from the Monastery of Spinjitzu mini-series based around the Ninja and Master Wu, taking place sometime before the tenth season of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.
The ninja’s work on the mural at the Monastery of Spinjitzu continues. But has Jay gone into some meditative trance? Or spontaneous self-hibernation? Nope, he’s just daydreaming about the time the ninja used their elemental vehicles to save NINJAGO City. Remember when Lloyd, Pythor and the Venomari (that sneaky snake tribe!) were stealing candy from the good folks of the NINJAGO® world? Well, if you don’t, maybe your memory can be enhanced!
For the transcript of the episode, click here.
- When talking, Zane's voice is unedited to fit his titanium form.
- This mini-movie marks the first time we have seen the Blade Cycle and Snowmobile since "Day of the Great Devourer."
- This mini-movie also marks the first time we have seen the Sword of Fire and the Shurikens of Ice since "Darkness Shall Rise."
- Zane confirms that he can visualize any event that has happened, while he also owns a "Selective Memory" upgrade making everyone resemble their current appearances.
- The Ninjago: Legacy set that appears in this episode is 70667 Kai's Blade Cycle & Zane's Snowmobile.
- The mother and son who were saved during the events of Season 9: Hunted make an appearance in this episode.
- Rufus MacAllister also makes an appearance in this episode.