- Not to be confused with the set.
The Empire Dragon (also known as the Unagami black dragon) is a Cyber Dragon that Unagami can conjure or transform into, whenever he's angry or desires to threaten someone. It is one of three shapes/forms that Unagami has adopted inside and outside of Prime Empire.
- 1 History
- 2 Official descriptions
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Unagami finally opens the portal to Ninjago City, but before he could leave, he is seen engaged in a fight with Jay, who only manages to delay him for a few seconds. Due to that, Unagami transforms into the Empire Dragon. After he defeated Jay, the Empire Dragon enters Ninjago.
After entering Ninjago, Unagami, as the Empire Dragon, engages in a fight with Jay and his Blue Dragon all over Ninjago City, this leads them to the top of Borg Tower, where Unagami destroys the Blue Dragon, leaving Jay only on his feet, on top of the helipad, there the Empire Dragon prepares to defeat Jay, but after Jay manages to calm him down through understanding and compassion, Unagami returns to his normal form to finally talk with his creator, Milton Dyer.
Join Digi Lloyd and Kai in a thrilling battle against the fearsome Unagami black dragon over the skies of Prime Empire and NINJAGO® city. Watch out for the dragon’s claws and digi blade wings! Be ready to dodge its powerful stud shooters! Can the daring ninja heroes defeat the dragon, claim the Key-Tana and escape from the clutches of Unagami?
When Unagami gets really angry, he conjures up his Empire Dragon (or simply transform into it). The big, black, beast has four clawed feet, two missile launchers on its shoulders, and a katsna-sharp tail up the rear!
- 136. "The Maze of the Red Dragon" (hologram)
- 143. "The Temple of Madness" (no lines)
- 144. "Game Over"
- 175. "Papergirl" (indirectly mentioned)
- It's the fifth villainous dragon to appear in the Ninjago. The first four being the Nindroid MechDragon, Morro Dragon, Ghost Dragons, Boreal, and the sixth and seventh being the Red Dragon and Grief-Bringer respectively.
- In the sets, the cockpit of the Empire Dragon resembles the "Konami Code," a special code that would allow users to enable a cheat or other effects when used.
- However, in the show, the cockpit lacks the Konami Code, but instead features a picture of Unagami's face in the windshield.
- It's one of the three Dragon Mechs to appear in the series, the other two being the Nindroid MechDragon and the Blue Dragon.
- According to a Ninjago Magazine,[ Which issue? ] the Empire Dragon would battle the Blue Dragon. This was confirmed in "Game Over".
Samurai Mech · Fire Mech · Golden Mech · Earth Mech · ElectroMech · Ice Mech · Salvage M.E.C. · Samurai X Mech (P.I.X.A.L.) · Firstbourne Mech · Titan Mech · Mech Jet · Blue Dragon · Fire Stone Mech · APS suits
Stone Army Mech · Security Mechs · Nindroid MechDragon · Golden Master's mech · Clouse's stone mech · Anacondrai Battle Mechs · Ronin's Mech (non-canon) · Mech-enstein · Chenosaurus · Skulkin mechs · Iron Doom · Empire Dragon
The LEGO Ninjago Movie mechs