Energy cubes were orange cubed objects in Prime Empire. Whenever a player lost all four lives, they would be transformed into energy cubes and collected by aerial drones that used to belong to Unagami. They were used by Unagami to construct the Manifestation Gate.
An energy cube was created anytime a player lost all four of their lives. They were shortly picked up by an aerial drone.
At Terra Technica, a highlight reel showed Kai and Cole turning into energy cubes.
Nya turns into an energy cube after Sushimi hits her with his malice. Later, Jay enters the Throne Room of Unagami and discovers all of the Energy Cubes. When Nya's energy cube is placed into the stack, the Manifestation Gate is completed and a portal to Ninjago is created. It was revealed that Unagami created the gate to find his creator, Milton Dyer, to confront him for shutting him done.
List of (Formerly) Cubed Players
- Newbie Gamer
- Gamer Geek
- Adventure-Ready Woman
- Other players that lost all four lives.
- 132. "Superstar Rockin' Jay" (indirectly mentioned)
- 133. "I am Okino"
- 135. "The Cliffs of Hysteria" (mentioned)
- 136. "The Maze of the Red Dragon" (flashback)
- 138. "Racer Seven" (mentioned)
- 139. "The Speedway Five-Billion"
- 140. "Stop, Drop and Side Scroll"
- 142. "The Prodigal Father" (mentioned)
- 143. "The Temple of Madness"
- 144. "Game Over" (mentioned)
- 145. "Shintaro" (mentioned)
- NPCs like Okino or Racer Seven cannot be cubed as they are part of the game and not players.
- Nya's energy cube was the last Energy Cube Unagami required to build the gate.
- Jay and Zane are the only ninja who didn't get cubed at any time throughout season 12, with Jay being the only ninja not to get cubed in Prime Empire and Zane not being able to enter Prime Empire.
- Every energy cube is made up of 216 smaller cubes.
- They are a reference to the popular Enercon Cubes from several Transformers media, especially Generation 1, as they are shown as pink cubes, later on different series as blue cubes.
The images on Energy cubes need to be organized.