|“If we want to turn your parents back, we need the antivenom in the staff.”|
|— Nya, to Jay in "Snakebit"|
The Fangpyre Staff is a Serpentine weapon and the staff of the Fangpyre tribe. It is currently wielded by the Fangpyre General, Fangtom, but it has been often been carried by Fangdam. Like the other Staffs, it holds a capsule of anti-venom on its head. This anti-venom reverses and stabilizes the effects of the Fangpyre's bite if it is applied to a victim before they can be completely transformed.
- 1 LEGO.com description
- 2 Appearances
- 2.1 Sets
- 2.2 Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- 2.2.1 Season 1: Rise of the Snakes
- 2.2.2 Season 2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
- 2.2.3 Season 7: The Hands of Time
- 2.2.4 Season 10: March of the Oni
- 2.2.5 Tales from the Monastery of Spinjitzu
- 2.2.6 Season 10: March of the Oni
- 2.2.7 Season 11: Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu
- 2.2.8 Season 13: Master of the Mountain
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
Rise of the Snakes
Belongs to the Fangpyre General, Fangtom. Holds a vial of anti-venom that, if applied before the transformation is complete, will prevent a victim from turning into a snake.[link unavailable]
Rise of the Snakes (2017 Museum gallery)
Snake staff of the Fangpyre tribe and a symbol of the power of the Fangpyre general. The staff contains anti-venom that can counteract the effects of a Fangpyre bite, if used before the victim is completely transformed. When the anti-venom is combined with that of the other four staffs, it creates a white liquid which provides a map to the location of the Fangblades.
- It is currently being displayed in the Ninjago Museum of History.