|Fire||Fire (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
Fire is one of the four main elements of Creation. This element corresponds with the Sword of Fire, the Fire Dragon, and the Elemental Fire Dragon, and is generally associated with the colors red, orange, and occasionally yellow. Masters of Fire usually have been seen creating fire using their hands, but they can manipulate fire from existing sources.
He later ignited his hand with fire after hearing something in the nearby bushes, but subsequently extinguished it after finding it was just Skylor. After she was revealed to be Chen's spy and daughter, Chen appeared and Kai used his fire to melt the ice they were standing on before attempting to escape only for Chen to capture him.
When Kai was brought before Chen with the captured masters, the latter used his Staff of Elements to steal Kai's power. However, Chen was convinced by Skylor to spare Kai and he allowed it to know of her feelings for him. While Chen was showing Kai his collection, he noted that even without his power the fire still burned within him after he remained defiant towards him. After helping Chen capture Lloyd, Kai revealed his true intention was to get close and destroy the staff which he was able to do when his allies appear returning the element to him.
When the Sons of Garmadon—including Mr. E and Ultra Violet—infiltrate the Royal Palace, the Ninja surround Mr. E as he is about to retrieve the Mask of Deception. However, the latter uses the Mask of Vengeance and gains four arms in the process. Nya uses her Water powers and Kai uses his Fire powers (although he only manipulates the fire still burning in the palace); however, they do no harm. Jay and Cole use their powers—Lightning and Earth—but the Ninja are then overpowered. Mr. E shatters the casing and retrieves the Mask of Deception. Kai manipulates the fire still burning in the palace and throws the fireball at Mr. E, who unintentionally uses the Mask of Deception as a shield; thus, the mask is burnt, though it is revealed that it was a fake, mentioned later by Hutchins.
When the Ninja inadvertently freed Aspheera and attack with their Elemental Powers, she becomes interested in Kai's, and absorbs it, turning gold and renders Kai unconscious.
When the Hearth Fire was put out, Kai tries his best to recover his power before he eventually does, lighting up the Fire, and is proclaimed Fire Maker as a result.
Even though he slowly recovers them, Kai uses his firepower to cook some fish for some kids.
The kids come up to Kai for him to use his firepower to cook fish, which he does so before Boreal arrives. He tries to defend the village as best as he can, but since his powers were still weak, even trying to conjure a fire shield, he fails.
After regaining consciousness his fight with Boreal which wasn't enough, Kai gets angry, which results in his powers fully recovering, and uses them to destroy the Ice Dragon.
- Pyrokinesis - The user is able to manipulate, generate, negate, and control fire from existing sources or the ability to manipulate flames with a flick of the hand or a snap of the finger, often used as a projectile, and to create fireballs of different size and throw or use them as melee advantage. Additionally, it can be used to break ice, illuminate areas, or reignite flames that have been put out.
- Pyrokinetic Flight - This gives the user the power to propel themselves up or forward using Fire.
- Fire Shield Construction - The user can create shields of varying shapes and sizes out of fire.
- Heat Generation/Absorption - The user can generate or absorb heat for a variety of purposes, by making things hotter or melting objects (most commonly ice).
- Smokescreen Projection - When two users of Fire, or two or more streams of Fire, combine their powers together, they can create a makeshift smokescreen.
- Fire/Heat Resistance - The user, if concentrating, is unable to be harmed by fire and heat of any kind and even high heat. They are also able to run over hot coals without trouble.
- Fire Stream Generation - The user can create and release powerful streams of fire.
- Fire Blast - The user can release fire over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Pyroportation - As demonstrated by Kai, the user can disappear and reappear using fire.
- Fire Tornado Generation - The user can generate spirals/vortexes composed of fire. The vortex can be projected as a long ranged attack or as a tornado of flames for both offensive and/or defensive purposes.
- Fire Wave Emission - The user can release waves, spirals, rings, pulse, blasts, balls, and bursts of fire and use them to damage opponents. Kai used this to destroy Boreal after he regained the full extent of his powers.
- Elemental Summoning - Kai is able to use his powers to summon and create his Elemental Fire Dragon. After summoning the dragon, the dragon has full loyalty to Kai and is protective over him.
- Elemental Shield - The user can create a Fire elemental shield.
- Elemental Creation - The user can create living things or objects out of Fire. Aspheera used this to conjure Fire Fang and the Elemental Cobras.
- Cooking: The user can cook food with Fire.
Via the users' True Potential
- Fireball Generation - The user can generate a pure fire sphere that allows them to fly, endure high temperatures, and burn a specific target.
- Fire Mimicry - The user can temporarily transform their body completely into pure fire.
The symbol of Fire (as seen on some of Kai's gis) is the head of a lion, with its mane being made of flames. This likely represents Kai's anger being equal to that of a lion.
- First Spinjitzu Master
- First Elemental Master of Fire
- Pyro Vipers (stolen from Kai; formerly)
- Ronin (with the Elemental Forge of Fire; non-canon)
- Dareth (with the Elemental Forge of Fire; non-canon)
- Lloyd Garmadon (formerly)
- Flame/Ultra Dragon
- Elemental Fire Dragon
- Elemental Golem (non-canon)
- Fusion Dragon
- Fire Dragon
- Fire Fang
- Elemental Cobras
- Fire Dragon
- Sword of Fire/Blade Cycle (formerly)
- Fire Elemental Blade
- Staff of Elements (destroyed)
- Blue Crystal (destroyed)
- Chronosteel (formerly)
- Elemental Forge of Fire (destroyed; non-canon)
- Djinn Blade (in an alternate timeline)
- Aspheera's staff (with a Forbidden Scroll; destroyed)
- Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu (formerly)
- Hearth Fire
- Fire seems to be one of the two Elements (along with Energy) besides Water that are capable of harming ghosts. This was shown when Kai slightly burned the Realm Crystal before throwing it to Morro's hand, which burned him and caused him to drop it.
- Strangely, elemental users of Fire can be frozen.
- It's possible that the powers of Fire and Earth could be combined to create magma.
- Samukai and Frakjaw are affiliated with Fire in promotional material (and the Ninjago Spinners game for Frakjaw), though this is non-canon.
- Tommy Andreasen said that the Phoenixes from Chima "were the masters of fire." This implies they were connected to this elemental power.
- However, unlike the Phoenixes who were associated with healing, Kai doesn't have the power to heal.
- When asked if Kai could create other colors of fire, a phenomenon in real-world science, Tommy Andreasen responded, "Science? That's boring. We have friggin' dragons!"
- The extended synopsis of "Awakenings" states that Kai regains his True Potential in the episode, but when asked about this, Tommy Andreasen simply said, "He was pretty fired up."
- Unlike Nya who could communicate with whales, Kai is unable to talk to animals like "fire ants or fire flies."
The images on Fire need to be organized.
In other media
- "The Day of the Dragon"
- "Tick Tock"
- "All of Nothing"
Elements of Creation