|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
|Fire||Fire (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
| "Movie magic!"
This article is about a subject that is canon to the storyline of the LEGO Movie franchise.
- Pyrokinesis - It grants the user the ability to manipulate flames with a flick of the hand, often used as a projectile, to create fireballs of different size and throw them or to use as a melee advantage; it can also be used to break Ice.
- Heat Generation - The user can generate heat energy for a variety of purposes, by making things hotter.
- Fire/Heat Immunity - The user, if concentrating, is unable to be harmed by fire and heat of any kind and even high heat.
- Fire Stream Generation - The user can create and release streams and blasts of fire.
- Smokescreen Projection - When a user of Fire combine his/her powers with a user of Ice, they can create a makeshift smokescreen as seen in the movie.
- Fireball Generation - The user can generate a pure fire sphere that allows them to burn a specific target and endure high temperatures.
- Fire has some of the same powers as the element in the show.
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.