|First Spinjitzu Master's house||Temple of Fragile Foundations|
The First Spinjitzu Master's house is a building where the creator of Ninjago lived with his sons, Wu and Garmadon, at some point during the First Age before they lived in the Monastery of Spinjitzu. It was located near Serpentine Valley.
When Wu and Garmadon escaped from the captivity of the Pyro Vipers, they returned to their house and lied to their father that they were fishing. Then they noticed that their father was creating Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu and they asked him about it, but he did not want to answer and ordered them to go to sleep in their room. The next day, Wu kept the promise he had made to Aspheera and went to teach her Spinjitzu. When he returned home, he met Garmadon in front of the house, which warned him, but Wu did not teach him. When Aspheera took control of the Pyro Vipers, Wu and Garmadon stole the scrolls from their father's room and went to see Aspheera.
At some point after these events, Wu, Garmadon and First Spinjitzu Master moved to the Monastery of Spinjitzu.
- 109. "Never Trust a Human" (flashback)
- Several design elements on the house resemble Serpentine scales, such as the lower part of the outer wall or the upper part of the brothers' duvets.
- The exterior and interior design of the house is very similar to the design of the Monastery of Spinjitzu.
- The dragon statue on the roof of the house resembles a statue in the middle of the courtyard in the Monastery of Spinjitzu.
- Kai's dojo in Crystalized appears to have a similar location to the First Spinjitzu Master's house, but is not the same.