- Not to be confused with the Glacier Barrens.
The Frozen Wasteland is a location in Ninjago. It was the resting place of the Shurikens of Ice, which were guarded by the Ice Dragon. The Frozen Wasteland is completely covered in ice and snow, as its name implies.
When they reach the Frozen Wasteland, Zane attempts to grab the Shurikens, freezing him in a block of ice in the process. The Guardian of the weapon, the Ice Dragon, is awakened, and the other three Ninja lift Zane up and ride atop him out of the Frozen Wastelands to the boat. They hit a pillar on the way out, breaking Zane out of the ice.
Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
Seeking the Obsidian Sais, the Ninja traveled to the Ice Temple within the Frozen Wasteland to obtain them. Though they succeeded in finding the weapons, they fell under attack from an Ice Serpent but were able to defeat it.
- Ice Dragon (formerly; deceased)
- Polar Ice Bears
- Frozen Owls
- Iceberg Whales
- Ice Serpent (deceased; non-canon)
- Ice Fortress
- Break-Your-Leg Mountain
- Hall of Mirrors Cave
- Glacier Island (non-canon)
- Cliffs of Hanging Icicles
- Snowy Forest
- 3. "King of Shadows"
- Spinjitzu Smash! (non-canon)
- Spinjitzu Smash Party (non-canon)
- LEGO Ninjago: The Final Battle (non-canon)
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
- The Frozen Wastelands mark the first appearace of the pillars connected by a thin roof.
- The pillars appear in: 2507 Fire Temple, the Fire Temple, 70734 Master Wu Dragon, 40429 Ninjago World, 30424 WU-CRU Training Dojo, 70728 Battle for Ninjago City and in a 2021 Ninjago set. The pillar is also used in the Lego Wu Cru app as the home icon. The pillars can be seen below; Wu's ship is on the left hand side:
The images on Frozen Wasteland need to be organized.