- Not to be confused with the Glacier Barrens.
The Frozen Wasteland is a frozen land and the resting place of the Shurikens of Ice, which were guarded by the Ice Dragon. The Frozen Wasteland is completely covered in ice and snow, as its name implies.
- 1 History
- 2 LEGO.com description
- 3 Animal Life
- 4 Vegetation
- 5 Areas
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 References
When they reach the Frozen Wasteland, Zane attempts to grab the Shurikens, freezing him in a block of ice in the process. The Guardian of the weapon, the Ice Dragon, is awakened, and the other three Ninja lift Zane up and ride atop him out of the Frozen Wastelands to the boat. They hit a pillar on the way out, breaking Zane out of the ice.
Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
Seeking the Obsidian Sais, the Ninja traveled to the Ice Temple within the Frozen Wasteland to obtain them. Though they succeeded in finding the weapons, they fell under attack from an Ice Serpent but were able to defeat it.
Hiding place of one of the Four Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu, the Shurikens of Ice. Bordered by an icy sea, the Frozen Wasteland is an inhospitable place inhabited only by the hardiest of creatures. It is partially forested, but much of it is ice-covered mountains, treacherous cliffs, and dangerous crevasses. A fierce Ice Dragon guarded the shurikens within the Ice Temple. The ninja finally succeeded in retrieving the weapon and Zane tamed the Ice Dragon so that he could ride it.
- Ice Dragon (formerly; deceased)
- Polar Ice Bears
- Frozen Owls
- Iceberg Whales
- Ice Serpent (deceased; non-canon)
- Ice Temple
- Break-Your-Leg Mountain
- Hall of Mirrors Cave
- Glacier Island (non-canon)
- Cliffs of Hanging Icicles
- Snowy Forest
- 3. "King of Shadows"
- Spinjitzu Smash! (non-canon)
- Spinjitzu Smash Party (non-canon)
- LEGO Ninjago: The Final Battle (non-canon)
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
- The Frozen Wasteland marks the first appearance of the Shinto Shrines in Ninjago.
- The pillars appear in 2507 Fire Temple, the Fire Temple, 70750 Ninja DB X, the entrance to Cloud Kingdom, 70734 Master Wu Dragon, 40429 Ninjago World, 30424 WU-CRU Training Dojo, 70728 Battle for Ninjago City and 71730 Epic Battle Set - Kai vs. Skulkin. The Shinto Shrine is also used in the Wu Cru app as the home icon, and appears as tops of many buildings in Ninjago.