|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
|“Anyway, we should probably keep moving. And while we go, I'll tell you why Jay is actually the worst of all the Ninja. It was the biggest score of my life. One of those heists like hard-working criminals like ourselves dream about, you know.”|
Fugi-Dove is a self-proclaimed villain and an inmate at Kryptarium Prison. He helped Ultra Violet and The Mechanic escape prison, pretended to be a supervillain and told a story involving the Ninja. He was captured by P.I.X.A.L., who says that he has no criminal records.
He found Ultra Violet and the Mechanic in the sewer in the progress of escaping Kryptarium Prison, talking about which Ninja is the worst before he made his presence known, even becoming confused at his name. They decide to pass the time by sharing stories about their hated Ninja. For Ultra Violet, it was Zane, whom she tried to fight one on one with, even though Fugi-Dove knew the truth.
For the Mechanic, it was Nya, who stole his truck after defeating him, even though Fugi-Dove knew she was too kind to do such a thing.
When it came to his turn, Fugi-Dove stated it was Jay, and makes up a story about how he had just robbed the Ninjago City Bank, easily took down Lloyd, Kai, and Cole before Jay showed up, riding on Lightning in Fugi-Dove's opinion, and took him down before tying him up, in conjured lightning rope in Fugi-Dove's opinion again. The two easily disbelieve him, but they manage to find a grate and escape the prison, only for them all to be captured by Samurai X, who was confused at his presence and doesn't find a criminal record on him before taking him, the Mechanic, and Ultra Violet back to Kryptarium.
When Unagami breaks out all of the prisoners and The Mechanic offered Ultra Violet and Captain Soto a place in Unagami's Army, Fugi-Dove asks if he could join, only to end up refused. When they reach Borg Tower to find the original Prime Empire game cabinet, Ultra Violet reprimands The Mechanic for not bringing Fugi-Dove along, as he could 'fly' all the way to the top, unaware that he is exploring the city. While trying to find a way to get past a drone, Soto asks if they could call Fugi-Dove, unaware that he was feeding pigeons.
- 117. "The Absolute Worst"
- 131. "Level Thirteen"
- He was first seen in a clip shown at Comic-Con 2019.
- His name is a pun on "fugitive," which Ultra Violet assumes is what he says when introduced.
- His shirt appears to be badly damaged, with a tear exposing his skin and what looks like stitching.
- He hates Jay the most because he claims he was the one that defeated him.
- It's currently unknown if this is true or not.
- He occasionally coos like a bird to mimic that of which his motif is based on.
- It is unknown what he was imprisoned for, as according to P.I.X.A.L., he doesn't have a criminal record.
- In his fabricated story, he can fly. It is unknown If this is true, or if it was just made up by him.