|“Wojira commanded the elements of Water and Wind. When combined, they became a force of destruction, the Fury of the Storm.”|
|— Master Wu to the ninja in "A Big Splash"|
Prior to Seabound
Long before Ninjago was created, Wojira ruled the seas by the elements of Water and Wind and caused the world that she live in to be engulfed in chaos with her storm powers. However, as a result of being casted into a deep sleep, Wojira wasn't able to use her powers and the Endless Sea became calm and tranquil for thousands of years.
The Fury of the Storm was first mentioned by Wu when recounting the tale of Wojira and Nyad while searching the library for answers to Nya's power disruption, describing it as a force of destruction.
- 165. "A Big Splash" (pictured)
- 176. "Master of the Sea" (flashback)
- 177. "The Calm Before the Storm"
- 178. "Assault on Ninjago City"
- 179. "Nyad"
- 180. "The Turn of the Tide"
- Although it is a combination of Water and Wind, it is described to be the full power of Water and Storm due to the power affecting the Endless Sea and thunderstorms.
In other media