|“Perhaps the rumors we heard about Elemental Masters visiting Shintaro were true? And if they are Elemental Masters, perhaps they know Gilly.”|
|— Gleck, to Gulch, "Trial-By-Mino"|
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
Gleck sneaks up on Cole in his bed, thinking that he is Lilly, which scares the Earth Ninja. Cole then tackles Gleck and Lilly's necklace pops out. However, Gleck takes it back from Cole and runs away.
While the other Geckles are watching the slug race, Gleck pulls Kai and Zane aside. He tells them that he doesn't think the Munce stole their blade, and that he was only looking for "Gilly" when he entered Cole's room before. At the request of Zane, he shows them his locket, and they realize that Gilly and Lilly are the same person. Gleck is ecstatic that they know who Lilly is, but is saddened to hear that she had passed away a while ago.
Later, he demonstrates swinging across the lava to safety for the ninja.
Gleck and the others take refuge in the Geckle Strong-Cave.
- 146. "Into the Dark"
- 150. "Trial By Mino"
- 155. "Grief-Bringer"
- 157. "The Darkest Hour" (no lines)
- 159. "The Upply Strike Back!" (no lines)
- 160. "The Son of Lilly" (no lines)
- He has Ginkle's appearance in the show while Ginkle has his, though the hood color is different in the show.
- Despite having Lilly's necklace around his neck, he has no accessory or print of it on his minifigure.