The informative featured video at the top of the article is provided by the host's Featured Video team and not the editors of this wiki. It may not accurately represent the article and contradict info on the wiki itself, so it should not be taken at face value. Info may become outdated over time.
- Not to be confused with Energy, another power with similar properties also used by Lloyd, or Light, another element used by Mr. Pale that is referred to in a similar way.
|Creation||Golden Power||Creation (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
Golden Power (sometimes referred to as Light) is an elemental essence in Ninjago. It is the most powerful combination of the four main elements (Fire, Earth, Lightning, and Ice) and is closely tied to Energy and Creation. It is also one of the two strongest powers in Ninjago, and is generally associated with the color gold. In "The Green Ninja," the potential to wield Golden Power was revealed to reside in Lloyd by the Golden Weapons, marking him as the one to ascend as the Green Ninja.
Lloyd eventually unlocked the full potential of the Golden Power during his first battle with the Overlord, using it to defeat the dark villain and destroy his Dark Matter, with his suit turning gold. Following his recovery during the Nindroid crisis, the Overlord began planning to steal Lloyd's Golden Power for himself, in order to restore his physical body and become the Golden Master in order to destroy Ninjago. Lloyd then decides to divide the Golden Power with his fellow Ninja, returning to them their respective Elemental Powers.
With the Golden Master defeated at this time, no living being wields the Golden Power in its strongest form anymore. The only currently known existence of Golden Power is in the Golden Armor, which was hidden by Cyrus Borg until it was melted down and turned back into the Golden Weapons. Following the battle with the Oni, the weapons lose their power, presumably meaning Golden Power no longer exists in Ninjago.
- Nigh-omnipotence - The user is virtually omnipotent (unlimited in power, unless part of the power is taken from them, in which they have a limited amount of power left), like when the First Spinjitzu Master used this elemental power to create Ninjago (using the main elements that make it up). Another example is when the Overlord became the Golden Master, he wanted to use this elemental power to destroy all of Ninjago. The user does not need materials around them to create objects using Creation. Unlike Creation, the Golden Power can be used for offensive energy attacks, and its "constructs" are mostly made of energy rather than matter. The user is able to use the five main elements that comprise it (including Energy).
- Power granting - The user can give the elemental powers of the elements to other people.
- Power restoration - The user is able to restore the power of others.
- Power enhancement - The user can increase their power thousandfold.
- Power removal - The user can remove an Elemental Master's powers and use it for themselves.
- Elemental manipulation - The user can create, shape, and manipulate the basic elements of nature (Fire, Earth, Lightning, and Ice). Capabilities may include moving, altering, and mixing existing elements. The user has control over four other elements - Fire, Ice, Earth, and Lightning. He can use them as vividly as the specific master of those elements can but has full control over them.
- Elemental blasts - Users of this element can fire blasts of the main four elements with the Golden Power, usually as an offense.
- Telekinesis - The user can influence, manipulate, and move objects and matter (because it is comprised of the elements that Golden Power controls) from great distances, usually to attack or defend against an adversary.
- Ergokinesis - The user can manipulate a stronger form of Energy, usually to attack an adversary (the Golden Master can generate powerful beams composed of gold-colored energy).
- Meta-matter manipulation - The user wields a stronger form of Creation (even stronger than the Tornado of Creation), usually to attack or to defend against an adversary.
- Omnifabrication - The user can create, reshape, and move objects or matter to create anything they want/need.
- Materialization - The user can create organic and inorganic matter from nothing either as finished objects or simply unfinished elements.
- Remote materialization - The user can create and reshape all kinds of things in distant and far off places without the user even being present.
- Spinjitzu, Forbidden Spinjitzu, and Airjitzu - The user can do Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. Anyone can do Spinjitzu and Airjitzu with immense skill, but the user can do Golden Power Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. It is possible the user can do Forbidden Spinjitzu too.
- Golden influence - The user can send golden waves to weaken enemies.
- Golden beam emission - The user can shoot a blast/ray of Golden Power/energy from his hand. The user can make a beam of Golden Power with two hands which is a more powerful version of the ray. This move is usually done with two hands as it requires more energy.
- Golden shields- The user can make or encase himself in a Golden Power shield/dome/field.
- Powerful artifact creation - The user can create powerful artifacts, like the Realm Crystal.
- Dimension travel - The user can travel to another realm with this power as when the First Spinjitzu Master did to create Ninjago.
- Elemental Dragon - The user can create an Elemental Golden Dragon.
- Martial arts creation - The user can create their own martial arts, as shown when the First Spinjitzu Master creates the Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu.
- First Spinjitzu Master (deceased)
- Lloyd Garmadon (formerly)
- The Overlord (as the Golden Master; formerly)
- Golden Armor (melted into new Golden Weapons)
- Golden Weapons (fused into Mega Weapon by Garmadon; melted back into the 4 Weapons by Kai; drained of power after the last Tornado of Creation)
- Mega Weapon (destroyed)
- Golden Mech
- Green Ninja cycle (formerly; destroyed)
- Golden Master's Mech (destroyed)
Briefly in the Digiverse
The Trivia on Golden Power needs to be organized.
- Since the element co-operates with the main elements (Fire, Lightning, Earth, and Ice) of Ninjago, it is possible the element also co-operates with the other elements; in Lloyd's first battle with the Overlord, he was able to alter his appearance and fly in the air, as per the elements Form and Gravity.
- Lloyd is a unique case of any user of Golden Power.
- The Master of Energy is supposed to unlock this Element and become the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master (which he did), and stay at that strength until death. But Lloyd lost his Golden Power to the Overlord, and gave the remaining of it (the elemental part of it) to the other Ninja, leaving him with just the Element of Energy. Now, he is in a weakened state but is still stronger than the other Ninja by around 20%.
- Since Lloyd gave out the rest of his Golden Power to the Ninja, he became somewhat of a "source" of their Elemental Power. This meant that if his power ever got disrupted, their powers would too, as seen in "Winds of Change."
- The Golden Master may have been using a corrupted version of Golden Power, since he was the embodiment of evil (and thus Darkness), but had been resurrected using Golden Power (possibly combining the two).
- The Golden Power's draconic manifestation, the Golden Dragon, is far larger than any of the other Elemental Dragons in size. This could relate to the magnitude of the element's power level.
- Since Lloyd was the Golden Ninja, he had the potential to create something out of nothing.
- Although it is occasionally referred to as "light", it is distinct from actual Light.
- Since Lloyd regained his power of Energy in Season 9, it is unknown at this point if Lloyd is ever going to regain his Golden Power other than the ninja since their power is already independent.
- In "Enter the Digiverse," the four original Ninja briefly experienced Golden Power (see images below).
- Creation/Golden Power can be attributed to defeating all of the remaining Oni who invaded Ninjago.
- It has not yet been revealed what abilities the Golden Power has.
- In "The Way Back," the Ninja break down a door by blasting all of their powers at it at the same time, and the resulting energy explosion resembles Golden Power.
- The exact relationship between Golden Power and Creation is unclear. Tommy Andreasen said to "Think of golden as creation," but when later asked if the two essences were the same, he said, "Can’t get into that. Too complicated."
- Though the power was introduced in Legacy of the Green Ninja, the name "Golden Power" was not used until Rebooted.
- Golden Power is similar to the Golden Chi from Legends of Chima, because both can manipulate the user's surroundings. When asked if they were related, Tommy Andreasen said, "That’s a fine question, but not one to be answered here [on Twitter]."
- According to Tommy Andreasen, Lloyd will most likely not regain Golden Power, because it would be unnecessary for the story.
- "Rise of the Spinjitzu Master"
Elements of Creation