|"You just have to look at it from a different point of view."
This article is about a subject that is canon to the storyline of Warner Bros' The LEGO Movie franchise.
|“Green is the color of life, it flows through all living things, connecting them all.”|
Green is the element of Lloyd, the legendary Green Ninja of the Secret Ninja Force. Green represents life, and connects all living things. It is the only element that is not outwardly visible. This element is generally associated with the color green.
- Eco-Ergokinesis - The user is connected with nature and all living beings. With this, Lloyd could sense the elemental powers within his teammates, and encourage them to unlock it.
- Empathy - The user has the ability to strongly empathize with living beings, shown when Lloyd managed to calm down Meowthra.
- Communication - The user has the ability to communicate well with living beings, like how Lloyd did when he was talking to his father about their father-son relationship.
- As it is Lloyd's element, it may be the movie's equivalent of Energy, Lloyd's element in the TV show. But it is apparently unknown how they may be similar outside of sharing the color green, as the true nature of Energy is kept relatively vague in the show.
- Green is the only element that Master Wu couldn't use with his own element.
- The element is also used differently in The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame where his hands form a green light and he uses it to build things quicker. This may be a reference to the fact that he is a Master Builder in The LEGO Movie.
The images on Green need to be organized.