The Green Ninja cycle (also known as the Golden Cycle or the green cycle) was a Ninja vehicle used by Lloyd Garmadon. Using his power, Lloyd had the ability to create the Green Ninja cycle. Lloyd first used the cycle while escaping from a group of Nindroids in Hiroshi's Labyrinth, though shortly after he was captured by Pythor.
When Lloyd and Master Garmadon were spotted by Techno Wu and the Nindroids, Lloyd used his Golden Power to create a motorcycle in order to escape from the flying Nindroids in Hiroshi's Labyrinth. When he made it out of the jungle, he was spotted by the Overlord in the MechDragon, threatening to drop Garmadon into the sea, so he left the motorcycle to attack the Overlord but then he is captured by Pythor.
After the Ninja came back from the space, Lloyd summoned his motorcycle to get to the Temple of Fortitude. After Nya was shot, Lloyd and the other Ninja went to help her, but before they could get there they were ambushed by the Golden Master. Lloyd's motorcycle was destroyed among the other Ninja vehicles by the Golden Master's Spinjitzu.
- It's unknown why the Museum site refers to it as a "Golden Cycle" when the vehicle is mostly green.
- In the set, Lloyd's motorcycle has silver wheels, but in the show they are golden.
- According to Tommy Andreasen, the ability to create a vehicle of this sort of exclusive to Lloyd. However, it seems that this ability is not exclusive to Golden Power, as he was able to summon the vehicle twice after he gave up his Golden Power in "Codename: Arcturus."
- According to Andreasen, Lloyd is no longer able to summon the vehicle.
The images on Green Ninja cycle need to be organized.
- Character Encyclopedia Updated and Expanded
- Secret World of the Ninja