|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
|“In those days, Geckles and Munce lived in fear, for there was a terrible dragon in the Heart of the Mountain.”|
|— Gliff, referring to Grief-Bringer|
Grief-Bringer was a dragon that lived in the Dungeons of Shintaro. It once menaced the Geckles and Munce until it was killed by a hero from beyond the mountain. It was resurrected by Vangelis to be his loyal beast.
Join Hero Kai, Hero Jay and Hero Nya in an exciting fight against the terrifying Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon inside the Dungeons of Shintaro. Beware of the dragon dropping a toxic ball of bones and spiders! Don’t get hit when it fires its shooters! It is imperative that the team of ninjas defeat this powerful creature and escape the clutches of the evil Skull Sorcerer.
- 148. "The Two Blades" (flashback)
- 149. "Queen of the Munce" (pictured)
- 150. "Trial By Mino" (pictured)
- 155. "Grief-Bringer"
- 156. "Masters Never Quit" (vision)
- 157. "The Darkest Hour"
- 159. "The Upply Strike Back!"
- 160. "The Son of Lilly"
- It's the seventh villainous dragon to appear in the series. The first six being the Nindroid MechDragon, Morro Dragon, Ghost Dragons, Boreal, the Empire Dragon, and the Red Dragon.
- It's the second villainous dragon that doesn't have the word "dragon" in its name, the first being Boreal.
- ↑ https://www.lego.com/en-us/kids/sets/ninjago/-skull-sorcerers-dragon-99a7e18a957c209e11a05f9f5c5d34fd