|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
The subject of this article has never been given an official title. If one is given, this template can be removed.
|“Please, take her.”|
|— Harumi's father to a man|
Harumi's father was a resident of Ninjago City. He and his wife were killed by the collapse of their apartment complex, which was caused by the Great Devourer during her attack on Ninjago City. His death, along with his wife's, would deeply affect Harumi, who managed to escape before the collapse. Realizing Lord Garmadon was the one who killed the Devourer, Harumi went on to worship and resurrect him, all of which was heavily caused by her parents' fates.
Game of Masks (flashback)
During the Great Devourer's attack on Ninjago City, Harumi and her parents were forced to flee from their collapsing apartment complex. However, there wasn't enough room left in the elevator for the three of them, so Harumi's parents managed to get Harumi into the elevator, much to her distress. As the elevator doors close, the apartment collapsed, killing both of Harumi's parents.
Saving Faith (flashback)
When Garmadon and Skylor fought for control of the Colossus, Harumi witnessed a boy in the same situation she was in when she was younger. She had a flashback of her parents and decided to help the family escape.
- 92. "Saving Faith" (flashback)
- 6. "Samurai X-Treme" (daydream)
- He shares the same hairpiece as Ronin and Morro in a color slightly lighter than Ronin's.
- He shares the same straw hat piece as Master Wu.
- When asked if Harumi's parents died via devoured by the Great Devourer or crushed, Tommy Andreasen simply answered "Undisclosed."
- His mustache is of similar shape and style to Ray's.
- In "Samurai X-Treme", the man and his family were was shown to live in a small village, which was one day attacked by the Skulkin. However, Samurai X arrived, defeating the Skulkin and saving the village.
- As it takes place in Nya's daydream, this depiction of Harumi's family may be inaccurate.