|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
Harumi's father was a resident of Ninjago City. He and his wife were killed by the collapse of their apartment complex, which was caused by the Great Devourer during her attack on Ninjago City. His death, along with his wife's, would deeply affect Harumi, who managed to escape before the collapse. Realizing Lord Garmadon was the one who killed the Devourer, Harumi went on to worship and resurrect him, all of which was heavily caused by her parents' fates.
Game of Masks (flashback)
During the Great Devourer's attack on Ninjago City, Harumi and her parents were forced to flee from their collapsing apartment complex. However, there wasn't enough room left in the elevator for the three of them, so Harumi's parents managed to get Harumi into the elevator, much to her distress. As the elevator doors close, the apartment collapsed, killing both of Harumi's parents.
When Garmadon and Skylor fought for control of the Colossus, Harumi witnessed a boy in the same situation she was in when she was younger. Remembering her parents, she decided to help the family escape. This ultimately lead to Harumi's death when the building collapsed.
At one point, Nya imagined Harumi and her parents living in small village that was attacked by the Skulkin and saved by Nya in an updated Samurai X Mech. Being a daydream, this depiction of Harumi's family may have been inaccurate.
- 92. "Saving Faith" (flashback)
- 6. "Samurai X-Treme" (daydream)
- He shares the same hairpiece as Ronin and Morro in a color slightly like Ronin's.
- He is simply called "Father" in the credits.
- When asked if Harumi's parents died via devoured by the Great Devourer or crushed, Tommy Andreasen simply answered "Undisclosed."
- He has the same mustache and eyebrows as the Emperor of Ninjago but in brown rather than gray.