|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
The subject of this article has never been given an official title. If one is given, this template can be removed.
|“We'll-We'll see you when we get down. I promise.”|
|— Harumi's mother to Harumi, "Game of Masks"|
Harumi's mother was a resident of Ninjago City. She and her husband were killed by the collapse of their apartment complex, which was caused by the Great Devourer during her attack on the city. Her death, along with her husband's, would have a profound effect on Harumi, who managed to escape before the collapse due to her mother sacrificing herself for her. Realizing that Lord Garmadon was the one who had killed the Devourer, Harumi went on to worship and resurrect him, all of which was heavily caused by her parents' fates.
Game of Masks (flashback)
During the Great Devourer's attack on Ninjago City, Harumi and her parents were forced to flee from their collapsing apartment complex. However, there wasn't enough room left in the elevator for the three of them, so Harumi's father managed to get Harumi into the elevator, much to their daughter's distress. Harumi's mother grabbed her daughter's hand and promised they would meet outside once they got out in an attempt to soothe her. As the elevator doors closed, the apartment collapsed, killing both of Harumi's parents.
Saving Faith (flashback)
When Garmadon and Skylor fought for control of the Colossus, Harumi witnessed a boy in the same situation she was in when she was younger. She had a flashback of her parents and decided to help the family escape.
- 92. "Saving Faith" (flashback)
- 6. "Samurai X-Treme" (daydream)
- When asked if Harumi's parents died via devoured by the Great Devourer or crushed, Tommy Andreasen simply answered "Undisclosed."
- She and young Harumi have the same clothes.
- In "Samurai X-Treme", the woman and her family were was shown to live in a small village that was attacked by the Skulkin. However, Samurai X arrived, defeating the Skulkin and saving the village.
- As it takes place in Nya's daydream, this depiction of Harumi's family may be inaccurate.