|“You get four lives in Prime Empire and looks like you've used three.”|
|— Scott to Kai|
The Health Boards (also known as Health Bars) were used by players of Prime Empire to display their four lives. After they run out of lives, a player is cubed.
The Ninja activate their Health Boards to observe the damage done to them after being ambushed by the Red Visors.
Lloyd, Nya, and Jay activate their Health Boards every time they lose a life in Terra Domina.
- 71706 Cole's Speeder Car is the only Season 12 set not to include a Health Board.
- The color of the Health Board depends on what the user's side is on, such as the Ninja and Scott having their Health Boards yellow and cyan while Unagami's Army and the Whack Rats have theirs orange and black.
- The Red Dragon has a Health Board with 16 lives, 12 more than the other players.
- The Health Boards having four lives may be a reference to LEGO video games that have four lives for the player.
- Players who lose all lives are turned into Energy Cubes, which is then collected by one of Unagami's Aerial Drones. They are later used by Unagami to create a machine that can open a portal to Ninjago.
- Despite having one in the sets, Sushimi, Hausner, Richie, and the Red Visors lack Health Boards in the show, as the four lives don't apply NPCs.