|“Why do we fight common thugs so often?”|
|— Jay to the ninja in "A Big Splash"|
The henchmen are a gang of thugs who work for some of the villains that live in Ninjago. While working for Unagami, the Mechanic recruited the henchmen to work for him so they could help Unagami build a portal to Ninjago. After the attack from Prime Empire, they found themselves on a wanted list, so they joined Ronin and began robbing the Keepers of their valuables. However, they were stopped by the ninja.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
The henchmen are seen admiring the new upgrades on the Noodle Truck of Crime. The Mechanic agrees and attempts to show them a noodle dispenser; however, his robo-arm can't press the button. One of the henchmen presses it for him, and the Mechanic gets upset by splashing the noodles on him.
The Mechanic and his henchmen invade an unknown warehouse to find the Prime Empire motherboard. They discover it, but the ninja catch them in the act. The Mechanic's henchmen then fight for possession of the motherboard before The Mechanic is able to grab it and escape.
Later, they ambush Zane and P.I.X.A.L. when they enter Buddy's Pizza. They capture Zane while leaving P.I.X.A.L. behind.
Meanwhile, the other henchmen are building the Manifestation Gate to bring Unagami from Prime Empire. When they completed the gate, they hook up Zane to the gate as a power source and the Mechanic turns on the gate. Later, P.I.X.A.L. arrives and fights some of the henchmen. As the gateway becomes stronger, some of the henchmen flee from the glowing light.
The henchmen are seen ironically running away from the Manifestation Gate. Some time later, two henchmen are driving a truck before the Empire Dragon approaches them. Luckily, Jay distracts the dragon and fights it.
Prior to The Island
After the attack from Prime Empire, they were on the wanted list, so they joined Ronin. They went with him to an uncharted island, where he and the other Kryptarium inmates robbed the Keepers of their valuables, which they had to give to their ship, which the Keepers considered the real Wojira.
When the fake Wojira kidnapped Jay, several henchmen piloted the ship that carried him to the bay. When attacked by ninja, they fought them, but were defeated. While some remained in prison in the Keepers' Village, others managed to escape.
- 2. "Upgrade"
- 129. "Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?
- 141. "Ninjago Confidential"
- 142. "The Prodigal Father"
- 144. "Game Over"
- 165. "A Big Splash"
- They are the fourth villainous faction to consist mainly of humans, following the Anacondrai warriors, Sky Pirates, and Sons of Garmadon.
- The actors of the bank robbers in "Questing for Quests" look almost exactly like them, even using the same bats as weapons.
- All of the henchmen use modified torso designs from other minifigures, those being the Skater's torso from Minifigures Series 1; the Street Skater's torso from Series 4, and a recurring torso first appearing in LEGO's Town theme.
- They appear in every WildBrain installment except for Master of the Mountain, although in Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu they were just the same designs for the actors in the bank.
- Cece is the only known female henchmen, although she is a non-canon for the show.
The images on Henchmen need to be organized.