- Not to be confused with the set.
The Hydro Bounty is a submarine that P.I.X.A.L. built, and used by the ninja to navigate through the Endless Sea. It was eventually damaged by Kalmaar to the point of it not being able to function any longer.
- 1 History
- 2 LEGO.com description
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Prior to Seabound
Years ago, P.I.X.A.L. worked on the Hydro Bounty.
After realizing that a mysterious power signal was responsible for the disturbance of the marine life and Nya's powers, P.I.X.A.L. and Wu brought up the Hydro Bounty and the ninja agreed to use it to explore the Tartarus Trench.
The ninja used the Hydro Bounty to dive deep into the Endless Sea. The ninja ventured around the Hydro Bounty, giving glimpses of the many rooms. They approached the Tartarus Trench and were attacked by sea creatures, causing the Bounty to lose power and start to flood.
Zane, P.I.X.A.L., Jay & Lloyd are still trying to find ways to get the ship afloat to save Nya and Maya. In a desperate attempt, Jay charges the battery with his powers, already knowing the consequences, however in the end he comes out fine and they start tracking the masters of Water.
The Ninja are in the ship traveling to the Island of the Keepers. To avoid being struck by the Storm belt, they go underwater. When they arrive, they surface once more and speak to the Keepers, telling them of the coming danger. They shortly find out that the amulet they have is a fake and get to Bounty. They warn Cole about the situation, however Kalmaar appears and damages the ship before leaving for Ninjago City.
The Ninja are on the bounty as Nya blames herself for allowing Kalmaar to get away, fearing the destruction of Ninjago City, however Benthomaar tells her of how masters of Water can control sea life. Although doubtful, Nya gives it a try and manages to succeed.
Benthomaar tells the Ninja about the Battle of Nine Days and Lloyd hopes that the other Ninja have stopped Kalmaar. Eventually they make it to Ninjago and fight the Maaray Guards. Nya chases Kalmaar and comes back with the Storm Amulet.
Go deep beneath the sea with the Hydro Bounty from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series to take on Prince Kalmaar and his Guards! Move into boost mode with the wings out, fire the spring-loaded shooters or release a mech and 2 mini submarines into your epic battle. But watch out for the Prince on his chariot! You must claim the prized wave amulet to stop NINJAGO City from being flooded!
- 166. "The Call of the Deep" (mentioned)
- 167. "Unsinkable"
- 168. "Five Thousand Fathoms Down"
- 169. "The Wrath of Kalmaar"
- 170. "Long Live the King"
- 171. "Escape from Merlopia"
- 172. "The Tale of Benthomaar"
- 173. "The Storm Amulet"
- 174. "Riddle of the Sphinx"
- 176. "Master of the Sea"
- The Hydro Bounty is the second vehicle based on the Destiny's Bounty, but adapted to a specific environment. The first was the Land Bounty.
- Chronologically, the Hydro Bounty is the first while the Land Bounty was the second.
- According to Tommy Andreasen, it was built sometime after Season 7, because since then P.I.X.A.L. had a physical body.
- It was originally called the Sword of the Sea.
- In the sets, it can hold two mini submarines and the hull of the ship can transform into a mech. Both features are not present in the show.
The images on Hydro Bounty need to be organized.