Ian James Corlett (born August 29, 1962) is a Canadian voice actor for the TV show LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. He provides the voices of several characters, including Tox (Season 4), Clancee, Monkey Wretch, Slithraa (Episode 34), and more, but his main roles are Skales, Chen, Daddy No Legs, Clutch Powers, and Fungus. He also voiced the LEGO counterpart of Kevin Hageman in "Wishmasters."
- He has done voice work for many other productions, including Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (Coconuts), Darkstalkers (Victor von Gerdenheim), Johnny Test (Hugh Test), Dragon Tales (Cyrus the Serpent and Mr. Pop), Beast Wars: Transformers (Cheetor), and The Wacky World of Tex Avery (Einstone and Pompeii Pete). He has recently done voice work for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Silver Shill). He also voiced Sherlock Holmes in Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!, an episode in Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?.
- He has created two of Studio B Productions animated series: Being Ian and Yvon of the Yukon.
- He's currently working in production for the Sly Cooper movie, replacing Kevin Miller as the eponymous character.
- He has coincidentally voiced two leaders in the series: Skales, the leader of the Serpentine, and Chen, the leader of the Anacondrai Cultists.
- He has also voiced two of the ten sky pirates: Clancee and Monkey Wretch.
- He is one of the two voice actors for Ninjago with the first name of Ian; the other being Ian Hanlin.