|Ice||Ice (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
Ice is one of the four main elements of Creation. This element corresponds with the Shurikens of Ice, the Ice Dragon, and the Titanium Dragon, and is generally associated with the colors white or light blue.
According to Sorla, Water is connected to Ice. The power of frozen water is often used to immobilize certain enemies as a distraction and is even seen to defeat villains with the power of cryokinesis immediately. Despite this, in "Curseworld, Part I," Zane's ice stalled a ghost instead of destroying it, as ice is water in solid form.
During Zane's corruption, the ice around the Never-Realm was corrupted as well.
- 1 Users' abilities
- 2 Notable uses
- 3 Symbol
- 4 Notable users
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- Cryokinesis/Glaciokinesis - The user can create, generate, and manipulate ice (usually used to coat surfaces frictionless and trap enemies solid in a block of ice), create ice constructs (escape routes, shards, barriers, etc.), induce chills, and extinguish fires. The user can even use this to freeze designated areas underwater and sometimes create ice without even using a beam, instead using their hands to magically generate ice.
- Propulsive flight - The user can propel themselves up with ice (possibly only in an environment with low gravity).
- Cryokinetic flight - The user is able to fly when using more power than usual.
- Ice blast - As demonstrated by the Elemental Master of Ice, the user can release ice over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Freezing touch - The user can freeze anything or anyone via touching the target with their hands or feet.
- Freezing punches - The user can channel the power of Ice to freeze opponents that the user punches.
- Ice sphere projection - The user can create balls of ice to freeze everything that will come in contact.
- Cryokinetic surfing - The user can create a path made of ice to surf on for transportation.
- Ice infusion - The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon) with ice, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency.
- Elemental shield - The user can create an Ice elemental shield.
- Icy flames - The user can create and manipulate sparkling blue-whitish ice-like flames.
- Cold breeze generation - The user is capable of making a cold air or wind to blow something.
- Ice prison - The user is able to create a clear prison made of ice shaped like an igloo to trap enemies.
Via the Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu
- Elemental creation - Allows the user to create things alive out of Ice and control them. Zane used this to make and control the Blizzard Sword Masters, Blizzard Archers, and Boreal.
- Cryo-telekinesis - The user can use ice to control, move, or manipulate objects.
- Corruption inducement - The user can create ice that corrupts those it touches. Zane used this to control the Blizzard Warriors.
- Corrupted/Dark Ice manipulation- As shown by Zane and Boreal, they can shape and create corrupted ice. Whenever the ice is created, it is in control of the creator. As mentioned by Sorla, the Dark Ice served Vex and allowed him to monitor what was currently happening through his ice shard.
- Mind manipulation- The user's ice can manipulate other people's minds. Cole and Lloyd noticed this when fighting a Blizzard Warrior and saw that the ice was controlling their actions.
- Power negation - When Ice is corrupted, it is shown to be like Vengestone and can cancel out the Shapeshifting abilities of the Formlings and neutralize other Elemental Powers.
- Clairvoyance - Using the crystal shard, one can spy on someone else even if they are far away. It can even look through one's point of view. The Crystal enables its viewers to telepathically communicate with someone when they are looking through their point of view. This is evidenced by Vex when he telepathically ordered Boreal to bring Lloyd alive to the Ice Emperor.
Via the users' True Potential
- Ice mimicry - The user can temporarily transform their body into ice.
- Cold generation - The user can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms, meaning they effectively make things colder, ranging from slightly chilly levels to absolute zero. In "Corruption," with the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu in his scepter, Zane was able to generate enough cold and ice to freeze the Never-Realm in a harsh eternal winter.
- Ice shield construction - The user can create shields of ice that can protect against an adversary.
- Ice/cold beam emission - The user can produce a powerful beam of ice or cold that freezes everything instantly. As the Ice Emperor, Zane was able to use the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu in his scepter to generate beams of Ice energy such as when punishing Grimfax, or when attacking Lloyd and Akita.
- Ice tornado generation - The user can generate vortexes composed of ice. The vortex can be projected as a long-ranged attack or as a tornado of ice for both offensive and/or defensive purposes.
- Ice/cold immunity - If the user is in a cold or icy area, the user cannot be harmed or feel cold.
- Ice explosion inducement - As displayed by Zane in "Once Bitten, Twice Shy," the user can cause an explosion of ice energy to freeze everything in the area.
- After Zane realized who he is, he unlocked his True Potential and unleashed a huge beam of ice toward the Treehorn queen, leaving her in an incapacitated state.
- As a last resort, Zane unleashes a huge burst of ice freezing the Overlord, before being killed as well.
- When Zane got to use the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, he froze Aspheera and the Pyro Vipers.
The symbol of Ice appears to be a wolf. This likely symbolizes Zane's loyalty to his friends, as a wolf would be loyal to its pack.
- First Spinjitzu Master
- First Elemental Master of Ice
- P.I.X.A.L. (formerly; only with Zane when she had half of his power source)
- Blizzard Sword Masters
- Blizzard Archers
- Ronin (with the Elemental Forge of Ice; non-canon)
Staff of Elements
- Lloyd Garmadon (formerly)
- Shard/Ultra Dragon
- Titanium Dragon
- Ice Dragon
- Ice Behemoth
- Elemental Golem (non-canon)
- Shurikens of Ice/Snowmobile (formerly)
- Ice Elemental Blade
- Chronosteel (formerly)
- Staff of Elements (formerly)
- Blue Crystal (formerly)
- Elemental ice shurikens
- Djinn Blade (in alternate timeline; formerly)
- Elemental Forge of Ice (destroyed; non-canon)
- Zane's scepter (with a Forbidden Scroll; destroyed)
- Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu (formerly)
- Vex's crystal
- No user of Ice has ever shown the ability to manipulate ice that they didn't create.
- In "Infamous," Nadakhan appeared to use Zane's ice power to freeze part of the Mega Monster Amusement Park roller coaster. Tommy Andreasen gave the explanation that it could be related to magic, which would mean djinn magic in this situation.
- In Season 10, instead of shooting ice beams from his hands, Zane's hands glowed and ice suddenly appeared, almost telekinetically.
- When Ice is corrupted, it has the same abilities of both Dark Matter and Vengestone as Zane was able to turn Grimfax and his army into Blizzard Warriors in "Corruption," and when Lloyd and Kataru weren't able to use their powers in "A Fragile Hope."
- Wyplash and Bonezai are affiliated with Ice in promotional material and the Ninjago Spinners game, though this is non-canon.
- In some episodes, such as "Game of Masks", Zane uses ice to freeze the water created by Nya, although he could create the ice himself. This is probably because Nya can use water to better shape the resulting object, which Zane then freezes.
- In "Long Live the King," Nya refers to this technique as "the old one-two".
- Ice is one of the four elements not currently known to be confined to a human host. The other three are Wind, Time, and Water.
The images on Ice need to be organized.
In other media
Elements of Creation
- "Long Live the King"
- "The Darkness Comes"
- "The Void"
- "The Titanium Ninja"
- "Codename: Arcturus"
- "Day of the Great Devourer"
- "Trial By Mino"
- "Return of the Overlord"