|Ice||Ice (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
According to Sorla, water is connected to Ice. The power of frozen Water is often used to immobilize certain enemies as a distraction and is even seen to defeat villains with the power of cryokinesis immediately. Despite this, in "Curseworld, Part I," Zane's ice stalled a ghost instead of killing it, as ice is water in solid form.
- Cryokinesis - The user can create and manipulate ice (usually used to coat surfaces frictionless and enemies solid with a layer of ice), create ice constructs (escape routes, barriers, etc.), or extinguish fires.
- Cryokinetic Flight - The user can propel himself up with ice (possibly only in an environment with low gravity), as seen in "The Void," when Zane propels himself with ice in the outer space.
- Ice Blast - As demonstrated by the Elemental Master of Ice, the user can release ice over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Freezing - The user can freeze anything via touching the target with their hands or feet.
- Ice Sphere Projection - As seen in "Codename: Arcturus," the user can create balls of ice to freeze everything that will come in contact.
- Cryokinetic Surfing - As displayed by Zane in "The Darkness Comes" and "Day of the Great Devourer," the user can create a path made of ice to surf on for transportation.
- Ice Molding - Allows the user to sculpt things alive or dead. The Ice Emperor probably used this to make some of the Blizzard Samurai.
- Dark Ice Spreading - Allows some users to cover someone in Ice and turn them into Blizzard Samurai. In the episode "An Unlikely Ally" when the Blizzard Samurai ambush Lloyd they use this twice on him.
- Elemental Shield - The user can create an Ice Elemental Shield.
Via the users' True Potential
- Ice Mimicry - The user can transform temporarily their body completely in ice.
- Cold Generation - The user can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms meaning they effectively make things colder, ranging from slightly chilly levels to absolute zero.
- Ice Shield Construction - The user can create shields of ice that can protect against an adversary.
- Ice Beam Emission - The user can produce a powerful beam of ice that freezes everything instantly.
- Ice Tornado Generation - The user can generate vortexes composed of ice. The vortex can be projected as a long-ranged attack or as a tornado of ice for both offensive and/or defensive purposes.
- Ice/Cold Immunity - If the user is in cold area, the user cannot be harmed or feel cold.
- Ice Explosion Inducement - As displayed by Zane in "Once Bitten, Twice Shy," the user can cause an explosion of ice energy to freeze everything in the area.
- After Zane realized who he is, he unlocked his True Potential and unleashed a huge beam of ice toward the Treehorn Queen leaving her in an incapacitated state.
- As a last resort, Zane unleashes a huge burst of ice freezing the Overlord, before dying as well.
- When Zane got to use the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, he froze Aspheera and the Pyro Vipers.
- First Elemental Master of Ice
- P.I.X.A.L. (only with Zane)
- Blizzard Samurai
- No user of Ice has ever shown the ability to manipulate ice that they didn't create.
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|