|Ice||Ice (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
|“In my journeys, I have discovered a power that dwarfs your Formling abilities, an Elemental Power.”|
|— Vex, to the Formlings after he saw the Elemental Power of Ice, "The Last of the Formlings"|
Ice is one of the four main elements of Ninjago. This element corresponds with the Shurikens of Ice, the Ice Dragon, and the Titanium Dragon, and is generally associated with the colors white or light blue.
According to Sorla, water is connected to Ice. The power of frozen water is often used to immobilize certain enemies as a distraction and is even seen to defeat villains with the power of cryokinesis immediately. Despite this, in "Curseworld, Part I," Zane's ice stalled a ghost instead of destroying it, as ice is water in solid form.
During Zane's corruption, the ice around the Never-Realm was corrupted as well.
- Cryokinesis/Glaciokinesis - The user can create, generate, and manipulate ice (usually used to coat surfaces frictionless and trap enemies solid in a layer of ice), create ice constructs (escape routes, shards, barriers, etc.), or extinguish fires.
- Cryokinetic Flight - The user can propel themselves up with ice (possibly only in an environment with low gravity), as seen in "The Void," when Zane propels himself with ice in the outer space.
- Ice Blast - As demonstrated by the Elemental Master of Ice, the user can release ice over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Freezing - The user can freeze anything via touching the target with their hands or feet.
- Ice Sphere Projection - As seen in "Codename: Arcturus," the user can create balls of ice to freeze everything that will come in contact.
- Cryokinetic Surfing - As displayed by Zane in "Day of the Great Devourer" and "The Darkness Comes," the user can create a path made of ice to surf on for transportation.
- Cryokinetic Constructs - Allows the user to create things alive out of Ice and control them, including weapons, tools, or other objects. Zane used this to make and control the Blizzard Sword Masters, Blizzard Archers, and Boreal.
- Cryo-Telekinesis - As shown in "Corruption," the user can use ice to control, move, or manipulate objects.
- Corruption Inducement - The user can create ice that corrupts those it touches. Zane used this to control the Blizzard Warriors.
- Elemental Shield - The user can create an Ice Elemental Shield.
- Spinjitzu and Airjitzu - Anyone can perform Spinjitzu and Airjitzu with immense skill. But the user can do Ice Spinjitzu and Ice Airjitzu, and that also includes Ice Forbidden Spinjitzu.
Via the users' True Potential
- Ice Mimicry - The user can temporarily transform their body into ice.
- Cold Generation - The user can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms, meaning they effectively make things colder, ranging from slightly chilly levels to absolute zero. In "Corruption," with the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu in his scepter, Zane was able to generate enough cold and ice to freeze the Never-Realm in a harsh eternal winter.
- Ice Shield Construction - The user can create shields of ice that can protect against an adversary.
- Ice/Cold Beam Emission - The user can produce a powerful beam of ice or cold that freezes everything instantly. As the Ice Emperor, Zane was able to use the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu in his scepter to generate beams of Ice energy such as when punishing Grimfax, or when attacking Lloyd and Akita.
- Ice Tornado Generation - The user can generate vortexes composed of ice. The vortex can be projected as a long-ranged attack or as a tornado of ice for both offensive and/or defensive purposes.
- Ice/Cold Immunity - If the user is in a cold or icy area, the user cannot be harmed or feel cold.
- Ice Explosion Inducement - As displayed by Zane in "Once Bitten, Twice Shy," the user can cause an explosion of ice energy to freeze everything in the area.
- After Zane realized who he is, he unlocked his True Potential and unleashed a huge beam of ice toward the Treehorn Queen, leaving her in an incapacitated state.
- As a last resort, Zane unleashes a huge burst of ice freezing the Overlord, before being killed as well.
- When Zane got to use the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, he froze Aspheera and the Pyro Vipers.
The symbol of Ice appears to be a wolf. This likely symbolizes Zane's loyalty to his friends, as a wolf would be loyal to its pack.
- First Elemental Master of Ice
- P.I.X.A.L. (formerly; only with Zane when she had half of his power source)
- No user of Ice has ever shown the ability to manipulate ice that they didn't create.
- When Ice is corrupted, it has the same abilities of both Dark Matter and Vengestone as Zane was able to turn Grimfax and his army into Blizzard Warriors in "Corruption," and when Lloyd and Kataru weren't able to use their powers in "A Fragile Hope."
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|