The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Ice||Ice (The LEGO Ninjago Movie)|
|"You just have to look at it from a different point of view."
This article is about a subject that is canon to the storyline of Warner Bros' The LEGO Movie franchise.
- Cryokinesis - The user can create and manipulate ice (usually used to coat surfaces frictionless and enemies solid with a layer of ice), create ice constructs (escape routes, barriers, etc.), or extinguish fires.
- Cold Generation - The user can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms, meaning they effectively make things colder, ranging from slightly chilly levels to absolute zero.
- Ice Blast - The user can release ice over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Freezing - The user can freeze anything via touching the target with their hands or feet.
- Ice Beam Emission - The user can produce a powerful beam of ice that freezes everything instantly.
- Ice Sphere Projection - The user can create balls of ice to freeze everything that will come in contact.
- Cryokinetic Surfing - The user can create a path made of ice to surf on for transportation.
- Ice has some of the same powers as the element in the show.
- Unlike how his TV counterpart uses his powers in the show, Zane is able to shoot Ice from both his hands and feet.
- Zane once used his ice as a slide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.