- For other uses, see Ice Dragon (disambiguation).
- 1 History
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
When the ninja arrived at the Frozen Wasteland, they discovered the Shurikens of Ice, guarded by the Ice Dragon. They took the Shurikens but Zane was frozen in the process. They slid out, running from the Dragon, and hit an ice column, where the ice surrounding Zane was broken.
At some point, dragon pens were carved into the mountain underneath the Monastery of Spinjitzu and the Ice Dragon began living there under the care of the ninja.
When the ninja learned that Lord Garmadon had apparently returned, Zane mounted the Ice Dragon and flew it to Jamanakai Village, racing the other ninja along the way. After the threat had been discovered to be merely Lloyd Garmadon, Zane flew the Ice Dragon back to the monastery. When the Hypnobrai attacked the village later in the day, Zane once again used the Ice Dragon as transport there.
Zane ordered Shard to put out the fire that burned down the Monastery of Spinjitzu.
Like all dragons, the Ice Dragon lives in both Ninjago and the Underworld. Its breath weapon is Ice. It lives in cold climates. In its LEGO set, it is the smallest dragon. It only has three wing blades for each arm and no saddle.
- Spinjitzu Smash! (non-canon)
- Spinjitzu Smash DX (non-canon)
- Viper Smash (non-canon)
- LEGO Battles: Ninjago (non-canon)
- The Ice Dragon appeared in LEGO Battles: Ninjago as a Story Mode boss.
- The Ice Dragon is a boss in Spinjitzu Smash!.
- It is the smallest of the original dragons.
- Shard is Zane's first dragon, the second being the Titanium Dragon.
- Despite its white color in the sets, it is actually blue.