The Two Blades (flashback)
After Gilly defeated the dragon, she gave the Ivory Blade of Deliverance to the Geckles, which would later became their most precious relic until it was stolen by Vangelis.
While the two Awakened Warriors are walking with the blades, Cole and Plundar sneak up on them. The skeletons are about to store it, but Cole and Plundar punch the skeletons and Cole takes the blades from them.
The Skull Sorcerer checks to see what's going on with Grief-Bringer, and Cole shows himself with the Blades of Deliverance. The two then fight each other with Cole using the blades as weapons.
Cole continues to battle the Skull Sorcerer using the blades. However, the Skull Sorcerer tells Cole that his mother lied to the Geckles and Munce about the blades having powers. Although, Cole refuses to believe it, the blades are soon destroyed.
- 71718 Wu's Battle Dragon
- 71719 Zane's Mino Creature
- 71721 Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- 71722 Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons
- 148. "The Two Blades" (flashback)
- 149. "Queen of the Munce" (pictured)
- 150. "Trial By Mino" (pictured)
- 156. "Masters Never Quit" (pictured)
- 157. "The Darkest Hour" (mentioned)
- 159. "The Upply Strike Back!"
- 160. "The Son of Lilly"
- 68. Ninja Legend! (flashback)