- This is about the blades in the TV series. For the blades seen in the sets, see Jadeblade Weapons.
This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“Behold, a Jadeblade. Here, it represents life. Obtain it, move on. Allow your opponent to take it, loser. The rules are simple. Every match will be different. No two fights will be the same. Your powers will keep you in the tournament. Use it or lose it.”|
|— Chen to the Elemental Masters in "Only One Can Remain"|
Jadeblades are weapons used in the Tournament of Elements. The Elemental Masters fought each other to obtain Jadeblades, as possessing one allow the competitor to move on in the tournament, while competitors who failed to secure one (either to be found or battled for it) were disqualified from the competition.
- 1 LEGO.com description
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
The Jade Blades were carved from the bones of the departed Serpentine warriors and reserved for the greatest Anacondrai leaders. Chen helped himself to their bones while tomb raiding and carved his own to use in the Tournament of Elements. This was another reason that the returning Anacondrai took an instant dislike to Chen and his worshipers. Now Skylor keeps the Jade Blades locked up, safe and sound, just in case.
- 70752 Jungle Trap (2x)
- 70753 Lava Falls
- 70754 Jay's ElectroMech
- 70755 Jungle Raider
- 70756 Dojo Showdown
- 70595 Ultra Stealth Raider (Departed Blade)
- 71735 Tournament of Elements (Legacy)
- 71741 Ninjago City Gardens (Legacy)
- 47. "Stiix and Stones"
- "Day of the Departed" (replica)
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
- In the Portuguese-translated shows, its name translates as "Jade Daggers."
- Unlike many of the other standard Ninjago weapons featured as collectibles throughout each wave of sets, including the Golden Weapons, Elemental Blades, Techno Blades, and Aeroblades, the Jadeblades were never crucial to the salvation of Ninjago: the Golden Weapons were used to kill the Great Devourer, the Techno Blades were used to defeat the Digital Overlord, and the Aeroblades were used to temporarily destroy the ghosts. The purpose of the Jadeblades was as a means of moving on in the Tournament of Elements, which could result in one of the ninja being disqualified, endangering their various missions at the time.
- Kai, Jay, Lloyd, and Cole all have different types of Jadeblade-equipped weapons in their sets.
- Kai's Jadeblade weapon is a double-bladed sword.
- Jay's Jadeblade weapon is a spear with a blade at the end.
- Lloyd's Jadeblade weapon is a flail.
- Cole's Jadeblade weapon is a scythe.
- In 70756 Dojo Showdown, Kai's Jadeblade was also a scythe on the box art. This makes him the only ninja to wield more than one variant of Jadeblade weapon.
- The Jadeblades were planned to be the ninja's weapons but were only used for the Tournament of Elements.
- The only time Jadeblades were seen used for fighting was in "Ninja Roll," when Lloyd and Chamille were briefly seen hitting them together like swords.
- The foam weapon included in 853447 Ninja Sword & Sheath appears to be a cross between a Jadeblade and the Sword of Fire.
- It is shown in "Stiix and Stones" that Ronin somehow managed to acquire a Jadeblade, which he offers to sell to the ninja in his pawn shop.
- In The LEGO Batman Movie, when gearing up with Robin, Batman is shown to wield two Jadeblades, a reference to Ninjago.
- The package of weapons from 2018 is used in 71735 Tournament of Elements in green to depict the Jadeblades.
- The set 70593 The Green NRG Dragon uses Jade Blades for the dragon's head.