|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
|“I haven't given up on the Ninja, and the darkest times is when we need to believe we can win the most, and the Ninja wouldn't let us—.”|
Jake is a young boy and a fan of Kai.
When Fred Finely was asking questions about the Ninja, he interviewed Jake and the boy showed optimism that the Ninja will return and save Ninjago City. Unfortunately, Finely moved on from Jake because the reporter wanted to interview an Elemental Cobra.
When the Ninja leave Kai, Jake came running into him and asks for his autograph; however, Kai tells Jake that the Ninja who did all the work. When the young boy asked why Kai isn't helping the Ninja, he tells Jake that he is without powers. This makes Jake upset and he calls Kai a quitter. In addition, he chased after the Ninja and decided he will help the Ninja.
Just before the Ninja were defeated by the Elemental Cobras, Jake came running in to shield the Ninja from harm, despite having no weapons to defend himself. A moment later, Kai saved Jake while defeating the Elemental Cobras.
After Kai saved the Ninja, they celebrate and Jake is glad that Kai helped the Ninja although he lost his Elemental Powers. Moreover, Kai calls Jake a hero for being so brave.
- His shirt is similar to Kai's from Season 11 but with shorter sleeves.
- This character was inspired by a real Jake in the U.S.
- He will appear in future episodes.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1180131466602258433
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1181224210968055814
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1180164363036119040