Jillian Michaels (born May 10, 1977) is a Canadian voice actress who provided the voices of Lloyd Garmadon and Fritz Donnegan, and currently provides the voices of Edna Walker, Cathy, Maya, Selma and the Sphinx in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.
On March 25, 2017, it was confirmed that Michaels will not provide the voice of Lloyd in Sons of Garmadon, with Ninjago co-creator Tommy Andreasen stated that Sons of Garmadon needed "something else" for the character's voice. Sam Vincent took over the role for Sons of Garmadon and onward.
- Apart from her work in the series, she also has several roles in English dubs of Japanese anime, including InuYasha (Shippo, young Kaede, Princess Tsuyu, and Yuka), MegaMan NT Warrior (Princess Pride), and the Ocean Group dub of Dragon Ball Z (Son Gohan and Son Goten).
- She has the same name as an American personal trainer, businesswoman, author, and television personality.
- Along with Vincent Tong and Kirby Morrow, she had voiced a ninja and a ninja's parent. However, Vincent Tong and Kirby Morrow voiced a ninja as well as their own parent (ex. Kai and Ray, Cole and Lou), whereas Jillian Michaels voiced Lloyd, Edna, and Maya, but neither Edna, nor Maya are being Lloyd's parent.
- She voiced three mothers in the series, those being Edna, Selma, and Maya.
- In the live-chat of the Elijay Johnsen Show, Tommy Andreasen stated that Jillian Michaels auditioned to voice Lloyd in Sons of Garmadon, but they did not think her voice worked well for an older Lloyd who has a love interest.