The Juggernaut is a large bronze-colored robot, with turquoise-colored eyes, armed with two cannons that could pivot over its shoulders (similar to the shoulder cannons of the Samurai Mech).
After Zane followed the Falcon into Birchwood Forest and discovered its robotic nature, he was attacked by the Juggernaut, who identified him as a threat. After dodging several energy bolts from the robot's cannons, Zane uses a snow ramp and his snowmobile to fly over the robot's head, clogging one of its cannons with one of his Shuriken. The Juggernaut continued to attack with its remaining cannon, but Zane had noticed an exposed power box on its back. Using his Spinjitzu to make another snow ramp directly in front of the robot, Zane jumped onto the Juggernaut's back, where he hit its power box until the robot finally shut down.
As the robot deactivated, Zane noticed a symbol on its body that matched the one on the Falcon. He noticed another instance of the mark on a nearby tree, allowing him to discover Dr. Julien's workshop. Later, the Treehorns mounted an attack on the undefended workshop, with the ninja realizing that the Juggernaut had been protecting it from the wildlife. Fortunately, Zane drove the Treehorns off after he unlocked his True Potential.
A hologram of the Juggernaut was programmed as an enemy in one of many virtual reality games being designed at Borg Industries.
- 7. "Tick Tock"
- 27. "The Surge" (hologram)
- The Juggernaut resembles the Prototype suit that Tony Stark uses to break out of the terrorist organization the Ten Rings' hideout in the 2008 Marvel movie, Iron Man.
- The music playing during the Juggernaut battle is also reminiscent of the Iron Man soundtrack.
- Its name means "huge, powerful, and overwhelming force or institution."
- The Juggernaut is known as the Guardian in the soundtrack.