- Not to be confused with the set.
After riding the Jungle Choppers for a bit of time, the ninja dismount so they can travel through a small section.
Sand and Surf
Tear through the dense jungle of a mysterious island on Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike. But beware of the Rumble Keeper – he’s ready to fight back with his dangerous spear to protect the precious storm amulet! Fire the bike’s 2 shooters at him or detach the flyer from the bike so Nya can use it as a surfboard to join the battle. Who will triumph in this amazing, all-action clash?
- In the set, the Jungle Chopper is Lloyd's vehicle. However, in the show, the Jungle Choppers are bikes that are used by all of the ninja.
- It is used in the show by all the ninja, although the design is based on Lloyd's, so the bike is green and the letter L is on the sail in Ninjargon.
- In the sets, a section on the back of the Jungle Choppers can detach and become a windsurfer. This function is not used in the show.
- Although the Jungle Chopper is single-seated in the set, it is double-seated in the show.