|Anacondrai buggy||Jungle Raider|
|“We took the buggy. Take the wheel!”|
|— Kai to Lloyd in "Ninja Roll"|
- 1 History
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Functions
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
During the Thunderblade competition, Chen ordered a buggy be released on the course to give Chamille a lift in order to make her win over Lloyd. However shortly after Chamille grabbed on, she was knocked over by Kai and the buggy spun out of control. Kai and Skylor then took control of the buggy and drove it up to Lloyd. He then took over driving (turning the buggy green and gold in the process) and used it's functions to complete several laps before he was thrown from the buggy by Chamille.
While racing at the Speedway Five-Billion, Racer Seven crashes. She gets out of her vehicle and throws her helmet in frustration.
After Lloyd is done speaking with her, Racer Seven reflects on her previous attempts of claiming the Key-Tana only to result in her crashing multiple times. She decides to head to Lloyd in her Jungle Raider and meets the rest of the Ninja.
Racer Seven brings her vehicle inside Scott's garage. When they are being invaded by the Red Visors, she along with the rest of the Ninja drive out of the garage and are able to make it to the race. During the race, she is able to avoid most of the obstacles due to quick maneuvering and even helps Nya when the Ninja Tuner Car catches on fire. After reaching the fourth mile marker, she decides to make her move and is able to leap into the front of the pack. The Whack Rats try to stop her, but the rest of the Fast Chickens aid her and she wins the race.
The Jungle Raider is a small dune buggy. The main chassis is light brown with white and purple details, styled to resemble a snake's head. The wheels are large, black, and lined with thick treads. It also has a tail-like structure on the back of it.
- Spring-loaded Missiles - In the front of the Raider, two spring-missiles are loaded inside.
- Blades - The golden blades can spring upward to defend the Raider and its pilot.
- Flame Extinguisher (Prime Empire version) - Its exhaust pipes can extinguish fire.
- 38. "Ninja Roll"
- 4. "The Meaning of Victory" (new version)
- LEGO Ninjago: Tournament (non-canon)
- In Season 12, the 2020 version of the Jungle Raider is driven by Racer Seven in the video game, Prime Empire.
- However, the front of the Jungle Raider has a Ninjargon "R" on it instead of Lloyd's symbol, which may stand for Racer.
The images on Jungle Raider need to be organized.