This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“Ah, just what this place needs. Creepy clowns.”|
“Not clowns. Kabuki, Chen's jesters.”
|— Jay and Garmadon, "Only One Can Remain"|
Kabuki were Chen's actors who served him daily. They lived in Chen's Palace and are predominantly formed by women, though some men are also present. It is unknown if Chen was paying the Kabuki or if he had enslaved them.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Neuro entered the Kabuki's room in order to read Chen's mind; however, Clouse gets in the way and threatens to tell the other fighters that he's helping the ninja. Neuro reads his mind for a moment and promptly leaves.
When the Elemental Masters took off to find Skylor, Dareth stayed behind and was telling stories about his past adventures.
A Kabuki is seen in a commercial showing the screen of a tower when the Destiny's Bounty passes it.
Kabuki wear make-up and a kimono.
- 76. "The Jade Princess" (TV screen)
- 94. "Green Destiny"
- The kabuki all knew each other, so Nya had to come up with a believable cover story for why she suddenly joined the group.
- Like the lumberjacks, the Kabuki consist of three design variants, with all of them utilizing design elements from another LEGO theme, in this case, the Kimono Girl from Minifigures Series 4:
- Some are dressed in red, with the hair of by the Egyptian Queen from Minifigures Series 5.
- Some are dressed in purple, with the same hair as Ms. Laudita.
- Some are dressed in gray, the only male Kabuki, with the same hair as Edna.
- One appeared briefly in Spy for a Spy, dressed in red, with the same hairstyle as the purple Kabuki. One appeared again later on in The Jade Princess, and two appeared in the background during the celebration in Green Destiny. The design on the back of their kimono also resembled the one on the purple Kabuki.
- Coincidentally, the red Kabuki's hairstyle is later used in blonde for Nya's disguise in "Public Enemy Number One."