Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Kathleen Barr (born April 6, 1967) is a Canadian voice actress who provides the voices of Misako, Brad Tudabone, Gene, Marla, Bansha, Delara, Machia, Faith, Adventure-Ready Woman, and Gamer Geek in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.
- She, along with Scott McNeil; Andrew Francis, Trevor Devall, Lee Tockar, and Michael Dobson, appeared in LEGO's Bionicle: Mask of Light.
- She is well-known for voicing Kevin and Marie Kanker on the series Ed, Edd n Eddy. Her other voice-acting roles include Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows (Roodaka and Gaaki), My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Trixie and Queen Chrysalis), Darkstalkers (Morrigan Aensland), Mega Man (Roll), Acceleracers (Gelorum), Battle Force 5 (Agura Ibaden), Dragon Tales (Wheezie), Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Rudolph), and in Kit vs Kat (Kat).
- She is the sister of Mark Lyle Barr, an English professor at Saint Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Kathleen Barr voices three Darkley's students: Brad Tudabone, Gene, and Marla.
- She plays opposite to Ian James Corlett in Johnny Test as the titular character's parents.
- Along with Corlett, she is one of eight voice actors to work on Johnny Test before Ninjago: the other six were Trevor Devall, Richard Newman, Scott McNeil, Marÿke Hendrikse, Lee Tockar, and Andrew Francis.
- She, along with Scott McNeil, Pauline Newstone, and Maggie Blue O'Hara, voiced as characters in Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.
- In October 2019, she provided the narration for the reboot of the series "E! True Hollywood Story" for the first 5 episodes of the new season 1.
- She, along with Brian Drummond, Michael Daingerfield, Brian Dobson, Michael Dobson, Lee Tockar, Tabitha St. Germain, Richard Newman, and Karen Strassman voiced characters in Pucca.