Kelly Jane Metzger is a Canadian voice actress who provides the voice of Nya, Jay's biological mother, Baby Wu, and Leroy in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. She also voices the emergency notices and the automated voices from the Titan Mech, the second P.I.X.A.L.'s Samurai X Mech and the APS suits.
- She was an actress in the theater field before taking up voicework, with her debut being the title character of Anne of Green Gables.
- Her other voice acting roles include Sayu Yagami (Death Note), Buttercup (Powerpuff Girls Z), and Spitfire (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic).
- In Death Note, she also played the role of the younger sister of an older brother who acted as one of the main characters.
- Likewise, in said series, Metzger played a character along with Vincent Tong and Kirby Morrow, before working on Ninjago.
- She also worked with Maryke Hendrikse, Sam Vincent, Cathy Weseluck, Nicole Oliver, Tabitha St. Germain, Brian Drummond, Jillian Michaels, Kathleen Barr, Michael and Paul Dobson, Mark Oliver, Scott McNeil, Kelly Sheridan, and Andrew Francis on Powerpuff Girls Z.
- Despite portraying Samurai X for five seasons of Ninjago, Metzger actually didn't know that the character's name is Samurai X, referring to her as "The Robo-Samurai."
- According to an interview with Brent Miller, her daughter's second middle name is Snake Jaguar. This is also the name of Zane's nickname in the Sons of Garmadon.
- Kelly Metzger voices two Elemental Masters in the series, these being Nya and Jay's mother.
- She sometimes has trouble knowing when to start singing in "The Weekend Whip."