|“You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential.”
This article is a stub. You can help Ninjago Wiki by
|“We need it to stop Unagami. To free everyone who's been trapped inside the game.”|
|— Lloyd, "The Maze of the Red Dragon"|
The Key-Tanas were three key-shaped swords that exist in the virtual world of Prime Empire. The Ninja traveled across the game to find them and took them to the final arcade cabinet in order to enter the Temple of Madness.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Prime Empire Original Shorts
- 1.2 Season 12: Prime Empire
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Users
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
The yellow Key-Tana was briefly shown when the Speedway Five-Billion was being advertised.
A Key-Tana briefly appeared as a silhouette when an old commercial of Prime Empire was being shown.
A Key-Tana can be seen when the gamers are playing Prime Empire.
When the Ninja and Okino spotted the Red Dragon with the purple Key-Tana, Jay attempted to grab it, but only for the Red Dragon to wake up and attack the ninja. However, when Okino told the Ninja about the Red Dragon's weak spot, the ninja were able to weaken it. Moments later, when the Red Dragon was about to attack Lloyd, Jay used the purple Key-Tana and defeat the Red Dragon with it.
Jay inserts all of the Key-Tanas near the Fire Wall in order to reach the last stage.
- The Key-Tanas are a portmanteau of "key" and "Katana."
- In 71712 Empire Temple of Madness, When all three Key-Tanas are combined at the Temple of Madness, it seems to trigger a mechanism that reveals Unagami.
- In the sets, the Key-Tanas can be used to change vehicles.
- In the sets, they are plugged into loot boxes. However, in the show, they hang in the air without them.