|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
|— Khanjikhan to his son about the Ninja destroying the Cursed Realm and causing the destruction of Djinjago|
At an unknown point in time, Khanjikhan married an unnamed woman and became the Djinn King, and inherited the Djinn Blade as a result. Afterwards, he had a son, Nadakhan. However, when Nadakhan left Djinjago to explore Ninjago and became a pirate, Khanjikhan disowned his son, no longer welcoming him back in his home realm.
Upon his son's return to Djinjago alongside the Sky Pirates, Khanjikjan noted the poetic fittingness of his coincidental arrival as the realm began to collapse. Upon being asked why the realm was collapsing, he explained that, due to The Preeminent's death, and because Djinjago was the Cursed Realm's sister realm, this resulted in the collapse of their home. He then proceeded to give the Djinn Blade to his son, officially making him the Djinn King and telling him to avenge the Djinn, and stayed behind as the realm collapsed, presumably dying as a result.
As a result of Jay's wish erasing the events of the season, Khanjikhan would never give the Djinn Blade to his son in the first place, resulting in the artifact's destruction.
- 75. "The Mask of Deception" (statue)
- His appearance is similar to his son's, but he appears to have a long white beard strongly resembling Wu's. His torso has a different printing, his extra torso resembles Kozu's, and his eyebrows are also similar to Wu's.
- Khanjikhan is the only deceased Djinn King whose soul isn't in the Djinn Blade; however, as a result of both the artifact and Djinjago's destruction, Khanjikhan's soul now rests in the Departed Realm with his predecessors nevertheless.
- He has a CGI render of his minifigure, despite never having one in the series.
- In the first episode of Season 8, a golden statue of Khanjikhan can be seen in Borg Tower.
- The existence of the statue may cause a plot hole, as Nadakhan originally created the statues in Season 6, the events of which have mostly been erased due to Jay's final wish. However, it is possible that Nadakhan copied them from statues that had already existed in Ninjago.