|“You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential.”
This article is a stub. You can help Ninjago Wiki by
|“Don't tell me you're still talking to your axe! Korgran, you know that's all in your head. It doesn't speak.”|
|— Korgran's father to Korgran in "Dungeon Party!"|
Korgran's axe is a weapon that belongs to Korgran.
While introducing himself, Korgran is holding his axe. He then gives an excuse saying he has to shine his axe when Cole asks if the Lowly can go on another quest.
During the story, Korgran holds his axe.
- 150. "Trial By Mino" (pictured)
- 152. The Real Fall (no lines)
- 153. "Dungeon Party!"
- 154. "Dungeon Crawl!" (no lines)
- 156. "Masters Never Quit" (no lines)
- 158. "The Ascent"
- 159. "The Upply Strike Back!" (no lines)
- 160. "The Son of Lilly" (no lines)
- It is unknown if the axe really can talk or if it's in Korgran's head.
The images on Korgran's axe need to be organized.